There are a number of things happening in this moment of time on Earth that are affecting the World. I have scouted out the land and this is what I see:
1) Online Ministry Training – It used to be that you had to wait for a conference speaker to come into town or a special speaker to visit your church. Now you can get your training on line. Some big names may never even come to your region. That is no longer a problem. For example, I have been enrolled in the School of Seers by Jennifer LeClaire Ministries. I have listening to her teaching for about seven months. She has training for seers to validate and equip the gift. She also has an Ignite Network with specific areas such as the Company of Seers group to connect with like-minded people throughout the World. This means you can connect with your tribe in your neck of the woods. These types of vehicles are causing explosive growth in the Kingdom of God at this time.
2) The Reformation of the Government – Since Trump - a recent born-again Christian - has come to office, many of the demonic structures are coming down. I regularly listen to the Praying Medic YouTube videos, and although it seems like nothing is happening in the fake news, in the real news the first few layers of invisible evil leaders are being dismantled before the more visible evil leaders can be removed. Many who are called are following those who de-code what is really happening on those forums and praying into the reformation of the global government scene. It is not just the prophets, seers and intercessors that are playing their role for the gospel advancement of the nations, but it is the military and high level leaders and Christian political activists.
3) Increase in Entrepreneurial Modalities – According to many reliable sources such as Seth Godin and Lance Wallnau, the future of work and jobs is going to move to be predominately freelancing and entrepreneurs within small businesses. Prep schools don’t just prepare kids for college today; they prepare them for entrepreneurship as well. The way we did business and searched for jobs is changing. The church will have to be flexible with this new shift to create ministries that move beyond 9 to 5 time scenarios.
4) The House Church Intimacy Movement – I have been following the House Church Movement for a half of a year. People are wanting more ‘real intimacy’ in fellowship as well as depth in revelation. This has created a new way of doing church where people meet in houses and listen to a live video on line. The church needs to go deeper in Christ and be a place of true godly fellowship as well as powerful worship. I go to a church that has new and cutting-edge prophetic spontaneous worship but I have visited a mega church where new songs are written weekly that have a new style, form, and sound. This Spirit-led sound dimension leads me to believe that the Bride of Christ will be the ones in the forefront and not the current demonic music industry. Say what you want about Lauren Daigle, but she is taking the brunt for moving alone in an area where others will be allowed to be more vocal and political. It’s just a matter of time. She has had to play her game with integrity but also by some music industry rules. The time is coming when the demonic music machine will be dismantled and a new wave of musicians, song writers, and singers will saturate the air waves.
5) Art Center Outreach – Last fall I visited a Space for Creators in St. Paul. It had all of the various arts including healing but is was more New Age. It had Yoga for movement as well as various New Age healing practices. There were classes and studio spaces for pottery, drama, fabric design, painting, etc. There was a coffee shop, gallery, and a space to meet up. You could get a membership to use the space to artistically create. One mega church in town has an arts center which is mainly used for theatre production and graphic design. That church is reaching out through content marketing with their plays and entrepreneur initiatives. There will be a new breed of marketers that will ethically draw people through social media avenues to go through the use of the arts.
Here they are again, the five ways the church will move in reformation: Online equipping with ministry conferences, training, and network groups; stealth Christian governmental prayer and overt activism; making intentional space and understanding for the new workforce of entrepreneurs and freelancers; Intimacy in fellowship with God and other Christians through small groups and intentional movement toward the fruit of the Spirit such as kindness and agape love; and using the arts and art centers to draw others into the Kingdom of God.It's time to get into the new wave of the Spirit.