Return to Content
Read Our Devotional
Opportunities to be Published
The Home for Christian Writers! Matthew 6:33
ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BY COMMENTING
Add to Favorites
SIX STEPS TO VICTORIOUS LIFE
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
SIX STEPS TO VITORIOUS LIFE.
Here God is encouraging us to trust him, despite of all injustices ad wickedness. For those who trust in the lord shall never be put to shame ( Romans 10:11) . He promises to be with us and lead us .He will make a way where there is no way. Here He gives some practical advice to live a peaceful life.
1. Do not fret or be envious of the evil men .Do not worry or be jealous, when you see the bad men prosper. It is not going to help you, it will make you unhappy and depressed. Look to God and count your blessings. Thank him for what you already have. Our focus should be on God not on outside circumstances or the prosperity of others. God will deal with the bad or the evil in his time.
2. Trust in the Lord and do good. And dwell in the land and enjoy .Keep doing good. God will reward you for that. He knows you and blesses you. When Jesus was on the earth he always did good. Enjoy the blessings God has given you and bless others with your blessings.
3. Delight yourself in the Lord. World delights in the worldly things but it will not bring them lasting happiness. You delight in him, in his provision, in his love .Think of his greatness and loving care. Praise him, for in his presence there is fullness of joy .As you enjoy him, all your God given desires will be fulfilled. When his presence covers you, all the good things will flow to you naturally.
4. Commit your ways to the Lord. Hand all of your concerns in to the hands of the lord. He will prove your innocence, support you and protect you. Lift you from sinking situations and let you shine.
5. Be still before the lord and wait patiently. Don’t rush or get upset. Cultivate calmness, believe that he can and will solve your problems. Mediate on his word .It will take the stress out of your life y and you will enjoy long and healthy life.
6. Refrain from anger. Anger is a killer. It produces unhealthy chemicals in your body. It makes you sick and you will die young. You will also lose control and act foolishly, losing friends and making enemies easily. So be patient and let God handle things for you. Remember the battle is not yours it is his.
Dear loving heavenly father please help me to trust you and your words. I commit all my plans to you. Please give me the strength and understanding to listen to you and act wisely. I know you love me and care for me. I worship you and bless your holy name.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BELOW
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Reader Count & Comments
This article has been read
Read more articles by
or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)
Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
FaithWriters offers Christian reading material for Christian readers. We offer Christian articles, Christian fiction, Christian non-fiction, Christian Bible studies, Christian poems, Christian articles for sale, free use Christian articles, Christian living articles, New Covenant Christian Bible Studies, Christian magazine articles and new Christian articles. We write for Jesus about God, the Bible, salvation, prayer and the word of God.
Link To Us
Become A Member