GREETINGS

The perfect place for general chat (non-writing related). Please, no political discussions.

Moderators: cori67, RedBaron, Shann, cori67, RedBaron, Shann, cori67, RedBaron, Shann

sampson95
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

GREETINGS

Post by sampson95 »

Hi Everyone,
It has been a while since I have actively participated on this site, much has changed!!!
Thank God, I have been writing and getting published, mostly through the AMERICAN JOURNAL OF BIBLICAL THEOLOGY. The "journal" is peer-reviewed and always looking to add well-written articles on topics related to the Bible. It is a great way to get consistently published.
I have written three books during the past couple of years. Two are on Samson. My main focus is showing the theological value of the narratives (Judges 13-16) and how Samson is foundational to the messianic line, through David. The other book is about the aftermath of a crash I survived with a drunk driver and how the enduring injuries, disabilities, changed all aspects of my life; Academics, Athletics, and my walk with Christ.
I would love to talk about any of these topics and I hope you look for some articles about this in the future.
Blessings to all.
mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GREETINGS

Post by mikeedwards »

Just saw this message. That is awesome Samson. Your words will encourage others for sure. Blessings in Christ to you, Michael
We need God's Grace because of God's Truth.
Shann

Re: GREETINGS

Post by Shann »

I am so happy for you! I'm not sure how I missed this, but I have to say I am doing a happy dance for you! I'd love to learn more about your books. Do you have a link to where we can find them?

I am so sorry to hear about your crash with a drunk driver but have no doubt that God can use this horrible situation to glorify his name.

I did some quick research on the Journal you mentioned. It looks legit and could be a great opportunity for more writers. They suggest a $100 donation to help with costs, so be aware of that, but it says that it's not required. They do ask that you do some editing on your own. Did you know FW can recommend a professional editor?
Check out the site, and I bet Sampson can answer questions too!

https://www.biblicaltheology.com/submit.html
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to “The Water Cooler”