WHITESMOKE...an interactive program

Back to the basics with regular Challenge winner, Ann Grover. Weekly lessons to help you hone your basic writing skills.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

DMW
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

WHITESMOKE...an interactive program

Post by DMW »

Hi everybody,

For anyone interested in a really good program (my opinion) to help with spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc. check out this one.

It gives you the option of trying it FREE for 7 days. I did and LOVE it, and plan to purchase it when I get the funds $99 *to do so.

Unlike others I have tried, it interacts with all my documents on Microsoft Word and email with a simple F2 key stroke. After all corrections/changes are made, it will correct the original document. Others require you cut and paste into their programs.

It didn't correct every single thing, but combined with Microsoft Word functions, it was better than any other thing I've tried so far. I've tried Grammarly, Autocrit and others and like this one best.

Try WhiteSmoke (link below), and tell me what you think.

http://www.whitesmoke.com/landing_flash ... 7Aodzz-iAA
Anja
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)

Re: WHITESMOKE...an interactive program

Post by Anja »

Thank you, Donna.

Anyone have any experience with Whitesmoke or any of the other programs Donna mentioned?
Ann Grover Stocking

"What remains of a story after it is finished? Another story..." Eli Wiesel
Jacky
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Jacky »

I tried it but did not really get on with it. It annoyed me as for ages afterwards I could not seem to delete that particular programme.
http://jesusheals.org.uk(Message board for Christians suffering from domestic violence issue-where I put what I write on that subject.)

[
Carricktim
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Carricktim »

Its a very nice sharing and workable discussion i will try to follow thanks for sharing..
Pass your exam in first try guaranteed using 350-080 Practice Tests  best of luck. For more details visit Cisco best wishes.
cgalmond
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by cgalmond »

I have a book which is very funny, but very good . It is called English Repair Kit and it includes, Spelling, Punctuation, Grammar. You can get it on Amazon and it is not expensive. God bless Cyril.

Oh by the way, the wind is blowing from Siberia today in the U.K. :brrr .

Return to “Ann's Grammar Basics”