Writingjobsource.com

Discussion and links regarding potentially problematic publishers, agents, writing contests, etc.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

kimby
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Writingjobsource.com

Post by kimby »

Hi!
Has anyone used writingjobsource.com? I have seen their ads on FW. I can't find a cost involved so I am leary.
Thanks,
Kim
tomoral
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Re: Writingjobsource.com

Post by tomoral »

This company, which also goes under the name of something like Noveighteen llC has a grade of F with the BBB for the following reasons.

BBB concerns with the industry in which this business operates.11 complaints filed against businessFailure to respond to 11 complaints filed against business.BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula's smallest size classification.BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made one or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business. - See more at: http://www.bbb.org/tucson/business-revi ... asonrating

Just thought I'd pass it on. You decide.
God Bless the beasts and the children
Give them shelter from the storms.
Children are our tomorrow
Keep them daily from the sorrow
Of the beasts in life

http://www.faithwriters.com/websites/my ... p?id=57394
RedBaron

Post by RedBaron »

Glad you asked about it. Even if something is advertised on FW, it doesn't mean that it's a company you want to work with. I don't know that they have time to check the "pedigree" of every company that pays for advertising space.
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07
kimby
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by kimby »

Thanks so much ladies! I think I'll stay away until I hear differently.
Kim

Return to “Forewarned is Forearmed”