A Newbie with two questions

For those who want to know more about the Platinum (500) and Gold Memberships.

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

GraciesJoy
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

A Newbie with two questions

Post by GraciesJoy »

Hi-

I'm a new member and had a couple of questions if someone doesn't mind. :D

1. What is the difference between submitting a poem as "free to share" in the Regular Article Submission area v.s. submitting it to the "Free Christian Reprint Article" section? I'm confused.

2. When I was experimenting with my submission in the Regular area and did a preview, the preview listed the date at the top of the poem as 12/31/69. What should I do?

Thanks so much for any guidance you can give!
oursilverstrands
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: A Newbie with two questions

Post by oursilverstrands »

Hi, GraciesJoy.

Welcome to Faithwriters. I noted that your question has not been answered, at least not here on the forum. Unfortunately, I don't have the answer, but I'll try to get it for you, by posting it again. Keep your eye open for the new post with your question. I hope you're finding your way around without getting too lost. :D

Again :welcome

Lillian
When Youth Fades
Available at: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=when+youth+f ... nb_sb_noss/

Fortunate 500

I have a love affair with words. I write, even when I think I can't. I'm hooked on words!

"Let words bewitch you. Scrutinze them, mull them, savor them, and in combination, until you see their subtle differences and the ways they tint each other." Francis Flaherty
Come forth
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Come forth »

Hi, I'm not 100% sure of this but here is how I see it.

There are four places to place your writings; Regular Article Submission, Free Reprint Articles, The Challenge and the Critique Circle. When placing something in Regular Articles you can choose to nominate it as either "For sale" or "Free to share".

So 'Free Reprint Articles' is a library of articles that any publisher, editor or ezine operator (etc) can go to and find a bank of articles all of which are available for free. It is asked that they notify the writer of any article used, but this is not manditory.

In contrast, "Free To Share" is not a specific collection of articles, but rather a tag you have placed on an article of your own telling someone they can share it with others if they so wish. This article would not be in the free reprints section but in the regular articles section.

I hope I have explained this clearly.

I am pretty sure of this, but if still in doubt ask the question of Mike in 'Mike and Bea's Corner'.

Blessings, Graham
May we all get eyes to see and ears to hear,
A Revelation of His Word, crystal clear.
Admitting our need to be drawn in,
Less of self, more of Him.

My prayer for us all.
God bless us with the Revelation of His Word, Graham
http://www.shekinahcloud.com/page/page/8464330.htm
oursilverstrands

Post by oursilverstrands »

Thanks, Graham. Your answer is better than my non-answer. :D I also posted the question on another thread.

Blessings,

Lillian
When Youth Fades
Available at: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=when+youth+f ... nb_sb_noss/

Fortunate 500

I have a love affair with words. I write, even when I think I can't. I'm hooked on words!

"Let words bewitch you. Scrutinze them, mull them, savor them, and in combination, until you see their subtle differences and the ways they tint each other." Francis Flaherty

Return to “Questions about the FaithWriters Platinum and Gold Memberships”