can I still post in critique circle?

For those who want to know more about the Platinum (500) and Gold Memberships.

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

Grace
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

can I still post in critique circle?

Post by Grace »

Hello there,

I have been a 500 member for a year, and recently decided to not renew my membership for financial reasons. I have just tried to post on the critique circle today, but can't seem to make it work. Although I critiqued some work, the tally still remained as 0 credits and therefore I could not post anything new. Is this is any way related to my non-renewal?

Thanks for your help,

Lesley-Anne Evans
"What we are given is God's gift to us... what we do with it is our gift to God." Anonymous
Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Post by Deb Porter »

Hi Grace.

The Critique Circle is open to everyone. It only closed to non-500 members briefly in July last year (for about three weeks).

You would need to be showing at least one critique credit in the left hand corner to be able to do it. So if you have posted more articles there than you've actually critiqued, then that would explain why you couldn't post.

However, if you have at least one critiquing credit showing, then I'm not sure what the problem is.

If you have enough credits showing (or should have), it would be best to contact FaithWriters direct via the Priority Support form here:

http://www.faithwriters.com/myaccount/m ... upport.php

You'll need to login to your FW account to send it.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Grace
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

thanks…

Post by Grace »

Well, it's still a mystery to me. I've definitely critiqued more than I've posted. I haven't posted anything other than on Regular Submissions for the last few months. Today I posted 2 critiques and still the amount showed as 0. So, today might just be a glitch… I'll try again tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks for trying to help javascript:emoticon(':D')
Love,
Lesley-Anne
"What we are given is God's gift to us... what we do with it is our gift to God." Anonymous

Return to “Questions about the FaithWriters Platinum and Gold Memberships”