ASK AWAY...

For those who want to know more about the Platinum (500) and Gold Memberships.

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

ladydisciple
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

500 membership and private messaging

Post by ladydisciple »

I have a problem that needs fixing and this seems to be the right place...

Not long after I joined FW I paid a one-year subscription through Pay Pal for Private Messaging. Several months later I signed up for Faithwriters 500 (paying monthly through my bank), which as I understand it includes Private Messaging in the 500 package.

My Private Messaging yearly subscription came due this month, showing up on Pay Pal and my husband, not knowing what it was cancelled it. :roll: So today I was not able to get into PM. Is PM still one of the perks for FW 500 and if so how should I resolve the problem?

Janice Cartwright
Holiness in man is the absence of something, holiness in God is the presence of something.

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Rev 3:20 KJV
Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Post by Deb Porter »

Janice, it definitely is one of the perks of the 500. You shouldn't have still been being charged for the PM service if you have signed up for the 500 as well. I'll forward this query on to Scott straight away.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

ladydisciple
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Private Messaging back to snuff

Post by ladydisciple »

Thanks to Deb and Scott my PM is up and running again. :superhappy

You know I find it amazing :shock: how some folks take their blessings so quickly and easily for granted! I find that hard to understand. :o

Not me, I'm always very thankful!! :angel2
Holiness in man is the absence of something, holiness in God is the presence of something.

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Rev 3:20 KJV
srashmi
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: PM and 500

Post by srashmi »

RuthAnnCC wrote:On another track - I have a friend who is a FW member but not the 500 because it is financially not possible for her. I am thinking about giving her a membership to the 500 as a birthday/Christmas gift because she is an amazing writer and introduced me to FW and is a wonderful friend. So my question, can this be done? Can I sign up for her and she receive an email telling her she has received this gift? Can I somehow donate the money and she get a gift certificate ... I don't know. Is there a protocol for something like this?
Thanks
Yes, you can sposor a member. Go to the 500 members area on the site (not here on the boards.) On the left side of the page it says, "Sponsor a member". Click there.

:D
Deb Porter

Post by Deb Porter »

Yes, Joanney's right. You can only claim the 500 membership if you make an income from anything writing related. It's definitely not a charitable donation.

To contact FaithWriters about activating the EZ portfolio page or your email, use the Priority Support page via your account at FaithWriters:

http://www.faithwriters.com/myaccount/m ... upport.php

If you have a non-fiction book in mind (or in the works), think about entering it in the Page Turner contest for 2008. It's well worth winning. (We'll be back to fiction in 2009.)

If you have an article you think might work well in FaithWriters' Magazine, then why not let me know about it? Check out the current departments we have (in the Magazine forum) and if you think you have the perfect something, just drop me a line. I don't call for submissions, but I'm always happy to hear from people with suggestions.

Those are just a couple of 500 benefits you can think about.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

btplove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

adding published work

Post by btplove »

Hello, I have a book already published through a publishing company called RoseDog Books. I is a picture poem book entitled, Lord I Know You're Always There. I wanted to know if this can be added to my profile. Plus, I have had one poem published in a book called of Time and Tide. It's not a christian poem though. Also, I have one news articial that was published in a newspaper out of New York. This is not recent work, but work non the less. Can these be added to my profile :?:

Return to “Questions about the FaithWriters Platinum and Gold Memberships”