FREE PRIVATE MESSENGER SERVICE

Learn more about the Platinum Membership Benefits

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

FREE PRIVATE MESSENGER SERVICE

Post by Writetrack »

Communicating with other FaithWriters members through the Private Messenger Service is priceless. Maybe someone commented on one of your Challenge entries and you want to say thanks. Or, maybe a piece really touched you and you want to contact the author personally to let them know. Perhaps you just want to communicate something to another member and don’t have access to their email address. The Private Messenger Service allows you to keep in touch with other members quickly and easily.

Although there is a small monthly fee for regular members who use this service, it is included for FREE with your 500 membership. This adds up to a $36 savings per year!
GreenLeaves
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Post by GreenLeaves »

I'm just a Newbie. I've only been submitting articles since October 22nd, but I had to comment on this feature because it already has made a difference for me. I joined FaithWriters500 right away because I could see all the benefits they offered and wanted to support them in anyway I could, but I sure didn't expect to reap rewards so quickly. For within just a couple of days of joining, I was contacted by a publisher. So, please! Don't hesitate to join the 500 and encourage others to do so, it is such a small price to pay for the benefits offered! And this is just a Newbie talking! :D
Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Post by Deb Porter »

Now that's the kind of story we just love to hear.

Love, Deb :D
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

kpwrite
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by kpwrite »

Green Leaves wrote:I'm just a Newbie. I've only been submitting articles since October 22nd, but I had to comment on this feature because it already has made a difference for me. I joined FaithWriters500 right away because I could see all the benefits they offered and wanted to support them in anyway I could, but I sure didn't expect to reap rewards so quickly. For within just a couple of days of joining, I was contacted by a publisher. So, please! Don't hesitate to join the 500 and encourage others to do so, it is such a small price to pay for the benefits offered! And this is just a Newbie talking! :D
I'm curious--did the publisher contact you over a piece you had for sale or for free reprint? I haven't put any of my articles in the reprint section, and I'm wondering if perhaps I ought to start!
Kristi

"When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" -Erma Bombeck
RaptureReady
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: FREE PRIVATE MESSENGER SERVICE

Post by RaptureReady »

I just signed up to be a platinum 500 member and i am not able to access my private messenger. It is possible that it just needs time to update, but I figured I would ask if there was any way to check on that. Thank you for all you do.
Feel free to get ahold of me via email or PM

Scott Hesch
[email protected]
glorybee

Post by glorybee »

Rapture Ready, it takes about 24 hours. If it still hasn't activated by tomorrow, contact support.
Jan Ackerson -- Follow me, friend me, give me a wave!
http://www.superioreditingservice.com
Twitter: @janackerson1
Instagram: janackerson
Facebook: Jan Worgul Ackerson, Superior Editing Service, Jan Ackerson, writer
RedBaron

Post by RedBaron »

I actually first signed up just for just the PM service, because I hated not knowing what was there LOL, and so glad I did. I got my first paid writing job through the PM service a long time ago. It was actually in response to a non-paid job first. Before I even finished the non-paid job, they offered me a paid assignment.

FW gave me the courage to step out and make money from my writing, which is what I needed to do. It's been up and down since then, but I have never regretted the FW500.

Someone sponsored me for the 500. Then I was able to take over my payments and for awhile, I sponsored someone else, too.
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07
RaptureReady
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by RaptureReady »

Awesome. Thank you for the encouragement. It has infact kicked in and I can begin to enjoy the benefits of being a FW500 Member! Thank you

Return to “Platinum Member Perks & Benefits”