WRITERS DIGEST MAGAZINE DISCOUNT

Learn more about the Platinum Membership Benefits

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

WRITERS DIGEST MAGAZINE DISCOUNT

Post by Writetrack »

Get the inside scoop on what it takes to get published! Learn to write better! Get great tips and expert advice from professional editors, publishers and best-selling authors! Be the first to hear about writing contests and new freelance markets, as well as be kept updated on the current trends in publishing. Get valuable resources for all your writing needs!

Writers Digest is the world’s leading magazine for writers. And, as a 500 member, you can save a whopping 60% off the newsstand price! Get Writers Digest delivered to your door every month at a HUGE savings.

Whether you write fiction or non-fiction, Writers Digest has something for you. This magazine is an excellent and necessary reference tool for every writer. And a 60% SAVINGS is icing on the cake!
Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Post by Writetrack »

Checking on this, Joanne...

:)
Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Post by Writetrack »

Okay...I have an answer for you.

FaithWriters does not benefit financially from members purchasing a Writer's Digest subscription but they do benefit in another way: The more subscribers who sign up through FW, the better the chance that we (more specifically, 500 members) will get more perks from them.

So every subscription counts!

Hope this answered your question. We truly appreciate you taking advantage of this special offer. :)
itsjoanne

Post by itsjoanne »

Thanks, Lynda! :)
Joanne Sher
FaithWriters Writing Challenge Coordinator
FaithWriters Blogger
FaithWriters Blog
My Profile
My Site
Me on Facebook
kpwrite
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by kpwrite »

I would like to subscribe, but I have a question. Is this a full year's worth of issues? It says 6 issues/full year on the offer, but the magazine itself says 8 issues is a full year. (I have a copy from the newsstand.)

If I use the FW offer, will I be getting fewer issues?

Thanks,
Kristi

"When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" -Erma Bombeck
Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Post by Writetrack »

No, it should be a full year, whether 6 or 8 issues. And it's definitely worth it. It's my favorite writing mag. :)
kpwrite
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by kpwrite »

Thanks, Lynda! I'm a fan of WD, too. It's time to stop buying copies from Borders and start getting them in my mailbox!
Kristi

"When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" -Erma Bombeck
Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Post by Writetrack »

And you'll save money, too! Another great perk of being a Platinum 500 member. :)

Return to “Platinum Member Perks & Benefits”