EC results--INNER PERSON quarter

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

grandmalovesbabies
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Post by grandmalovesbabies »

Cool list. Congratulations everyone.

(First time I ever made the list...I'll take make one point and say, "Thank you, Jesus.")
In the twilight of my years, may His Light shine more brightly.

THRILLED TO BE A 500 MEMBER!

lolliehofer.blogspot.com
lolliehofer.wordpress.com
lolliehofer.wix/lollie-hofer
http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=33832
Verna
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)

Post by Verna »

Kinda late on the "uptake" here, and now that I've picked myself up off the floor--thanks, Jan for compiling this. No BOB's here--so I was really surprised. I've never been queen of anything before!
Verna

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine...
Proverb 17:22

Facebook author page: Verna Cole Mitchell
http://www.magnificomanuscripts.com/
CreativeWords
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by CreativeWords »

I'm slow, too - I've barely been on the boards in two or three weeks, but wanted to add my congratulations to the mix.

This is such a talented group of writers, everyone deserves a huge pat on the back. One special shout-out to Sarah Elizabeth, who stepped up in such an incredible way. I've so enjoyed watching her confidence and talent soar lately.

PS - Carol, thanks for the concern. It was a rough quarter for me with real life craziness, so I didn't expect to do well on the EC lists this time around. Nice to know I have a reputation, though. :)
Rachel Phelps

The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Visit my blog Par Excellence

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”