Highest Ranked Entries for ROMANCE

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

CatLin
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by CatLin »

I'm so happy to see so many friends on the lists. Good stretching, guys!! We're going to be toned and fit writers by the end of this quarter. :lol:

I was thinking about my first challenge entry, for the Firefighter topic. It was a romance! And it also received a highly commended. Hmmmm.

I didn't have as much reading time this week, but the Genres anthology will definitely be on my shelf when it's published. This quarter has been some great reading!!
Catrina Bradley
FaithWriters Profile
Scattered Seeds
Jewels of Encouragement

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (The Message)
rita5000
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by rita5000 »

Valora wrote:
dub wrote:Congrats to the winners, I gladly assume my rightful role at 200th. place
Nope, your 199--I'm dead last. Congrats everyone!
Hate to burst you bubble...But I'm dead as a door nail last! :mrgreen:
Reflections With Dr Rita
drritagarcia.com

Their voice has gone out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. —ROMANS 10:18, NIV
sirwilliam57
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by sirwilliam57 »

Congratulations everyone. Some great writing once again.
Who can complain about 30th when the great Ann Grover is 31st.
Well I could, and might have freightened some friends venting. But, I'm better now. Just keeping it real folks. These genre topics are stretching more than my writing. I guess I've become spoiled with fairly consistant success. I'm stretching into a new definition of success.
I apologize if I seem a lil full of myself at times. I'll try to be a more humble member here. Forgive me.
God bless
...fiction never exceeds the reach of the writer’s courage

JESUS IS LORD!

Wm. Price

My Profile: http://sirwilliamslilblogaboutblogables ... gspot.com/
Valora
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Valora »

Well, it was hard to take.....this is my favorite genre. LOL! But I had to go inspirational in the middle....sigh. Mixed the genre's a bit. It's been a while since I totally bombed. I guess it's good for me.

Now...Historical is another of my favs. Come on Rita, let's show 'em how it's done! :lol:
Valora
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Valora »

Hiya Bill! I'm going to pop on over and read your story. I've been fretting about my boys and their travels to missions and am behind. Thanks for the lovely comment on my story. I put a lot of my soul into that one.
debjimo
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by debjimo »

RedBaron wrote:Well, speaking for this judge -the funny ones were the only thing that helped me stay sane this week LOL - not so say there weren't some flat out mushy ones that were good, I was VERY VERY happy to have a few good laughs along the way.

If y'all were getting published in the Romance section of the bookstore, I might actually be tempted to buy one LOL
Ha...poor Shari. One of few women who would have happily passed on the romance challenge and she had to judge it. So sorry! :lol:

I hope my cat feeding entry made you smile a little. I do have the happy reward of having blessed my husband with my entry...and that's worth more than a place in the challenge (awwww :P ). He isn't too into my writing (or anyone's writing), but he liked my sappy, silly tribute to him. :mrgreen:
Debbie O'Connor

My Faithwriter's Profile:
FW Profile

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”