Hello-Just Joined Platinum 500

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

ezriela
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Hello-Just Joined Platinum 500

Post by ezriela »

Hello.

I just became a Platinum member today.

I actually signed up for Faith Writers years ago, but just decided to become active. I have written since I was a child, had a few online articles published, had some poems and short stories published in regional publications when my husband and I lived in Georgia. I have also done a few ghostwriting projects.

Due to family health issues over the past 2 years, I just found it hard to write as often. Too overwhelmed, too uninspired, too depressed. However, I believe the Lord wants me to use my gifts, so here I am, to learn what I can and contribute, hopefully to bless others and do this as a profession.

I am so happy to be part of your community and to encourage and be encouraged.
Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: Hello-Just Joined Platinum 500

Post by Deb Porter »

Hello Ezriela!

It's great to have you in the Platinum 500, but I'm really delighted that you've finally jumped into FaithWriters. We'll be here to cheer you on as you start writing again. Image

I hope you'll jump into the weekly Writing Challenge. It's a lot of fun, and it really is a great way to get back into the swing of writing regularly.

Make yourself at home, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

CrissyCR
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by CrissyCR »

:welcome
Cris
"In serving the Lord, it is best to have a heart with actions, then actions without a heart."
Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Post by Writetrack »

Thanks so much for your support! The Platinum level offers so many wonderful perks. I'm sure it will be a blessing to you!

Welcome to the 500 Club! :D

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”