Just Saying Hi

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

JaniceAylor
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Just Saying Hi

Post by JaniceAylor »

Hi to everyone,

I just joined Faith Writers. When I saw how wonderful the Platinum Membership is and how many great features there are, I wanted to become a Platinum Member. I have already completed one Challenge, I am working on the second one now. I am eager to get feedback on my writing.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day!

Janice Aylor
Shann

Re: Just Saying Hi

Post by Shann »

Hi Janice! I'm so happy you found us and have already jumped into the challenge. I've been a member here for 10 years and have made so many wonderful friends and learned so much. We are glad to have you here. The message boards aren't as active as they once were, but we have a couple of fun games, prayer and praise sections, and you can ask questions in the open forum. :welcome :welcome :welcome
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child
RedBaron

Re: Just Saying Hi

Post by RedBaron »

Hi and :welcome !! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving, too.
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”