Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

The perfect place for general chat (non-writing related). Please, no political discussions.

Moderators: RedBaron, cori67, Shann

jaybird
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Re: Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

Post by jaybird » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Rebecky wrote:No, I was not being inappropriate.

I knew I shouldn't of said anything about it.

Geez.
:sorry Sorry, Becky, I mean no harm. I've been around Pup too long!
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

"Why sweat the small stuff when it's really not a big stink" - my quote

http://www.journalhome.com/ThingsToShare/

Kalnozoli Kate
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by Kalnozoli Kate » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:27 am

Becky, I knew you were not being inappropriate and I don't think Jay thought that, either. Did you get the girl to delete the pics?

Apple pie and coffee that's an afternoon break isn't it?

We moved our strawberry bed yesterday and now they are in a good southern position behind the greenhouse. We are making headway in creating our garden (yard) around our house. Preparing to put in a pond with a fountain, very rustic it will all be, but lots of flowers even lilies in the pond.

Okay, must get on while the sunshine lasts and I still have a bit of energy. :thumbs
Blessings, Kathleen
"The only thing that can change us, the world, is this~~~all His love." Ann Voskamp

Blog: http://ergliangel45.wordpress.com

JesusPuppy
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Post by JesusPuppy » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:13 am

Re-Becky being inappropiate...? No way. I will never believe such a thing. :roll:

There have been time that pictures of me could have seemed that way... I mean I was still alive and they never asked, so any picture of me would be a bad thing. Unless of course I personally let them do so, knowing they are taking them, otherwise they can be rather scary :shock: .
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

tonguethaid

Post by tonguethaid » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:23 am

I was expecting to come back and have to read through pages and pages to catch up, but it seems like a slow week on the boards. Which makes it easier for me to catch up!

It has been an awesome week, went by too fast though. Back to the busy business of life :( but at least I have 8 kilos of peaches to make me happy for the next couple weeks :D
♥Kara

“The true harvest of my life is intangible - a little star dust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched” ~ Henry David Thoreau

"If you are a dreamer,come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean-buyer. If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" ~ Shel Silverstein

Rebecky

Post by Rebecky » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:31 am

I was NOT being inappropriate!! The pictures she TOOK was inappropriate because she was taking photos of certain body parts.

Yes someone else got her to delete the photos.

I'm not talking anymore about this subject and I"m sorry I ever brought it up. I guess I really can't talk about stuff here when I'm upset cause then everyone turns it into something else and makes it sound like its my fault.
Dum Spiro Spero

AnneRene'

Post by AnneRene' » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 am

Rebecky wrote:I was NOT being inappropriate!! The pictures she TOOK was inappropriate because she was taking photos of certain body parts.

Yes someone else got her to delete the photos.

I'm not talking anymore about this subject and I"m sorry I ever brought it up. I guess I really can't talk about stuff here when I'm upset cause then everyone turns it into something else and makes it sound like its my fault.
Beakers....are you having a bad day sweetie? I mean...I didn't read anything that anyone turned into making anything your fault. OR, did I miss something...AGAIN?

On a lighter note....glad you had fun Karakins. Sounds like you came home refreshed which is always a blessing.

On a "Challenge" note....anybody yet look at the topic for this week? Threefold cord....yikes! I guess it is encouraging stories about strength? Anyone have words of wisdom to offer about this topic? ALL comments...serious or in jest....welcome! :heehee

Rebecky

Post by Rebecky » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:56 am

I think the threefold cord is marriage.

I remember when my cousin got married and they had done something like that where God is the gold cord I think and then my cousin has one cord and she (his now wife) has another and its all bound together and I think there's a verse that says that a cord of three strands is not quickly or easily broken.
Dum Spiro Spero

Rebecky

Post by Rebecky » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:59 am

AnneRene' wrote:Beakers....are you having a bad day sweetie? I mean...I didn't read anything that anyone turned into making anything your fault. OR, did I miss something...AGAIN? [/color][/b]
Over reacting I guess.

I just felt like everyone was making it my fault by saying that I was being inappropriate when I really I wasn't, obviously.

I guess its just a really sensitive subject and I'm really upset over and the joking is making it worse.
Dum Spiro Spero

AnneRene'

Post by AnneRene' » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:13 am

Well....guess what? We all get over-sensitive at times, for reasons others are unaware of. I mean I have raging hormones "only sometimes tho" :mrgreen: and over re-act to my embarrassment and am so grateful for those friends who know me and understand me and always tell me not to sweat it. However, me heart hurts 4 ewe, 4 even feeling upset about whatever is really going on and so I'm sending you a really special hug!

notice we're both wearing crowns? :lol:

Also, thanks for the insight....I never thought about marriage as a threefold cord, but it makes sense.

Rebecky

Post by Rebecky » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 am

Ooooh, I'm a princess :D
Dum Spiro Spero

AnneRene'

Post by AnneRene' » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Rebecky wrote:Ooooh, I'm a princess :D

Yep and me's Queenie :mrgreen:

K...gotta get outta here and git some chores done but I'll beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee back.

Shann

Post by Shann » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Hi all just popping in to say a quick howdy. I'm doing better but still hurting. I hope you all had a delightful Easter.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

BusBoss

Post by BusBoss » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Rebecky wrote:I was NOT being inappropriate!! The pictures she TOOK was inappropriate because she was taking photos of certain body parts.
:shock:

Someone too pictures of your nose hairs?? :roll: :lol:

I accidentally took a picture of my bellybutton once ... It was a wide angle lens ... I was going to post it as telescopic photo of a moon crater, but I couldn't explain how the moon became hairy :? :oops:

I don't care whether the glass is half full or half empty. I want to know what's in the glass!

One of these days I will stop biting the bullet ... I will put it back in my gun and shoot

tonguethaid

Post by tonguethaid » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Becky I got what you meant. I think that people see you are upset and what to try to lift your spirits my making light of things. But we should also be considerate of how you are feeling. Its sad that a person of such young age is already having such a destructive attitude. Hope you don't stop sharing with us :hugs2

Holly I am with you on the topic this week. I had to google it to even get the reference. Along with the marriage one people also say its a representation of the Trinity, also it is said to be the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I really like the marriage concept. I also love this one blog I read that just uses the cord as a symbol of the strength we get from abiding in Jesus along with our fellowship from the church.

It all makes for a difficult week in the Challenge.
♥Kara

“The true harvest of my life is intangible - a little star dust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched” ~ Henry David Thoreau

"If you are a dreamer,come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean-buyer. If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" ~ Shel Silverstein

JesusPuppy

Post by JesusPuppy » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:02 am

BusBoss wrote:I accidentally took a picture of my bellybutton once ... It was a wide angle lens ... I was going to post it as telescopic photo of a moon crater, but I couldn't explain how the moon became hairy :? :oops:
:rolling

Oh.. and hi Tim. :lol:
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

Return to “The Water Cooler”