Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

The perfect place for general chat (non-writing related). Please, no political discussions.

Moderators: RedBaron, cori67, Shann

JesusPuppy
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

Post by JesusPuppy » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:46 am

Only because you eat a lot of bananas.. and you know what they say... you are what you eat.

:tongue
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

Rebecky

Post by Rebecky » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:52 am

I don't eat any bananas
Dum Spiro Spero

tonguethaid

Post by tonguethaid » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:36 am

I didn't realize I was hungry until all this talk of food.

My hubby and I are always debating about colors. The problem with this debate is that the color is actually called Yellow-Orange. If you look at the color wheel, you get this color after mixing orange and yellow. So it equal parts orange and equal parts yellow.

♥Kara

“The true harvest of my life is intangible - a little star dust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched” ~ Henry David Thoreau

"If you are a dreamer,come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean-buyer. If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" ~ Shel Silverstein

Kalnozoli Kate
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by Kalnozoli Kate » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:10 am

I would post and say thank you Kara but it would mean I was one closer to loosing my pink pencil. :clown :lol: :lol: :roll:
Blessings, Kathleen
"The only thing that can change us, the world, is this~~~all His love." Ann Voskamp

Blog: http://ergliangel45.wordpress.com

JesusPuppy

Post by JesusPuppy » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:07 am

Oh come on KitKat.. you have 10 post left.

JesusPuppy Profile

Kalnozoli Kate
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by Kalnozoli Kate » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:34 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:Now it is nine.
I made it out to the pump house/wash house and I am doing laundry. It must be Spring. The cranes are back too, their squawking even sounds melodious at this time of year. The storks should be along soon. Amazing too that we share our anniversary with Easter this year.
:D :D :D
Blessings, Kathleen
"The only thing that can change us, the world, is this~~~all His love." Ann Voskamp

AnneRene'

Post by AnneRene' » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:35 am

tonguethaid wrote:I didn't realize I was hungry until all this talk of food.

My hubby and I are always debating about colors. The problem with this debate is that the color is actually called Yellow-Orange. If you look at the color wheel, you get this color after mixing orange and yellow. So it equal parts orange and equal parts yellow.

THANK Gooooooooooooooooooooodness, someone around here knows what they are talking about and even has proof that the pencil color is Yorange. :mrgreen: Sooooooo, we's all a little bit right. So that's my vote....the pencil is Yorange and bottom line....I will be happy to see Mr. Pepto Bismal pencil......GO AWAY! :heehee

BTW Beakers....mes likes Dr. Pepper too, but EVERYONE I know can't stand the stuff, but they like DIET drinks..yuckee
can't take diet anything.

So, now I believe mes started a new topic for diet stuff. :tongue

JesusPuppy

Post by JesusPuppy » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:02 pm

I don't need diet stuff, give me greasy junk food any day. :mrgreen:

Speaking of diets though..

The guy I work with has two little girls, the baby is only a few months old, and last night I was informed, by his wife, that the baby is not gaining weight like she should. I let her know that I would keep her in prayers and would let you all know as well. The baby's name is Anna... but I call her Tinkerbell. :mrgreen: A worse thought in this, when I asked Tino about his daughter not doing well, all he said was, "Well, she cries a lot." :roll:

JesusPuppy Profile

Kalnozoli Kate
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by Kalnozoli Kate » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:33 pm

JesusPuppy wrote:I don't need diet stuff, give me greasy junk food any day. :mrgreen:

The guy I work with has two little girls, the baby is only a few months old, and last night I was informed, by his wife, that the baby is not gaining weight like she should. I let her know that I would keep her in prayers and would let you all know as well. The baby's name is Anna... but I call her Tinkerbell. :mrgreen: A worse thought in this, when I asked Tino about his daughter not doing well, all he said was, "Well, she cries a lot." :roll:
Will be praying for Anna. I hope they have a good doctor. Not good combination, no weight gain and constant crying.
Blessings, Kathleen

Rebecky

Post by Rebecky » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 pm

tonguethaid wrote:I didn't realize I was hungry until all this talk of food.

EXCEPT..... Orange is made with Red AND Yellow, so technically there is more YELLOW than orange and its really NOT orange but Red and Yellow plus more yellow to make the "orange Yellow"

So all in all its really still yellow because there's more yellow than any other color.
Dum Spiro Spero

AnneRene'

Post by AnneRene' » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 am

JesusPuppy wrote:I don't need diet stuff, give me greasy junk food any day. :mrgreen:

Oh Pup, my heart dropped when reading this. Lifting Anna...little Tinkerbell :) up to the throne of God and the arms of Jesus, as well as Tino and his wife.

Rebecky

Post by Rebecky » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:39 am

My niece was sick the other night, all night and had a fever of 104º. My sister-in-law took her to the doctor and said she thinks she has strep cause my nieces cousin was just diagnosed with a bad case of strep.

I have a sore throat. (no it's not strep and it's not psychosomatic) :tongue
Dum Spiro Spero

JesusPuppy

Post by JesusPuppy » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:33 am

Rain.

I like rain. Whether I am sitting comfy at home watching it blow around, or even the simple walk in the misty rain. But walking in a blowing downpour..... I want a nice morning walk and maybe stop off for breakfast. Without the rain making me wind blown and soggy.

And I need to wash clothes. Too bad I don't have a clothes line out back I could just hang them and let the rain do it. And if it was hot rain coming down I could even take a shower outside and irritate the out of work neighbors. Though at this time no one would notice, most of the neighbors are still sleeping off last nights drunk. Which brings on another oddity.. How in the world can out of work people afford to drink so much.

It is supposedly Spring time, but here... Spring has definately sprung a leak.

I need some sunshine. :roll:

JesusPuppy Profile

Kalnozoli Kate
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by Kalnozoli Kate » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:13 am

JesusPuppy wrote:Rain.

I like rain. Whether I am sitting comfy at home watching it blow around, or even the simple walk in the misty rain. But walking in a blowing downpour..... I want a nice morning walk and maybe stop off for breakfast. Without the rain making me wind blown and soggy.

And I need to wash clothes. Too bad I don't have a clothes line out back I could just hang them and let the rain do it. And if it was hot rain coming down I could even take a shower outside and irritate the out of work neighbors. Though at this time no one would notice, most of the neighbors are still sleeping off last nights drunk. Which brings on another oddity.. How in the world can out of work people afford to drink so much.

It is supposedly Spring time, but here... Spring has definately sprung a leak.

I need some sunshine. :roll:
I wish you sunshine Pup and work for your neighbors. They probably don't worry about things like food or bills. It is sad really. They are deceived, thinking they have life. Here's hoping for blue skies ahead soon. Do you want a clothes line out back? :thumbs
Blessings, Kathleen

Rebecky

Post by Rebecky » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:16 am

my posts must not show up so i guess i'll stop posting altogether
Dum Spiro Spero

Return to “The Water Cooler”