Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

The perfect place for general chat (non-writing related). Please, no political discussions.

Moderators: RedBaron, cori67, Shann

AnneRene'
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Post by AnneRene' » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:31 pm

LStanley wrote:Before I go to bed tonight I am going to attempt to post a photo of Owami. (I must just find my password for Photobucket, okay??!!)

All this heartwarming stuff has done me good. :P :P :P :P
Oh Yippeeeee! If you can't find your password, you can use mine. :)

LStanley

Post by LStanley » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:06 pm

I hope this works.... Folks I give you (drum roll) OWAMI !!!
Leonie (My friends call me Blueberry (or was it Boobelly?))

http://www.stanley1126.wordpress.com

LStanley

Post by LStanley » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Sorry I have messed up the boards now. :oops: :oops:

LStanley

Post by LStanley » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Seeing that I have already messed up the size, here is another one!

Rebecky

Post by Rebecky » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Oh she is absolutely GORGEOUS! I'd give anything to give that little cutie a hug. :)

And please pray for my Pastor and his family, his wife was just rear-ended, no word yet on how she is. :cry:
Dum Spiro Spero

LStanley

Post by LStanley » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Rebecky wrote:Oh she is absolutely GORGEOUS! I'd give anything to give that little cutie a hug. :)

And please pray for my Pastor and his family, his wife was just rear-ended, no word yet on how she is. :cry:
Not to worry, I will go do it for you OK? She is getting very talkative and it is quite sweet.

tonguethaid

Post by tonguethaid » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Hey guys! Finally to a spot with internet again. It has been a CRAZY week with the in-laws. (glad its only for a week)

I love the pics of Owami- what a little cutie-pie! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We had the awesome-est food. First time I've ever had a fried turkey and it was super yummy.

I will have to catch up later on the last 6 pages....

But I did see Harry Potter and it was soooo good. This says something considering so far I've just been frustrated with all the movies.
♥Kara

“The true harvest of my life is intangible - a little star dust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched” ~ Henry David Thoreau

"If you are a dreamer,come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean-buyer. If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" ~ Shel Silverstein

BusBoss

Post by BusBoss » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:18 pm

JesusPuppy wrote:Anyone heard from Tim?
I saw him this morning in the mirror :wink: :lol:

Don't worry ... I think I've recovered from it :shock: :roll:

It's been a bit of a long weekend - I'll fill in on details of some of what's been happening. I have actually popped in and read some of the conversation that's been going on, but just haven't taken the time to say anything ... Even my facebook usage is running about 20% of normal lately ...

I don't care whether the glass is half full or half empty. I want to know what's in the glass!

One of these days I will stop biting the bullet ... I will put it back in my gun and shoot

Rebecky

Post by Rebecky » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 pm

BusBoss wrote:
JesusPuppy wrote:Anyone heard from Tim?
I saw him this morning in the mirror :wink: :lol:
No way, I did too!

...wait, what?! :redface2

:heehee
Dum Spiro Spero

IvyKat

Post by IvyKat » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Timmytot, that must have been terrifying :shock: Glad you're back :D :hugs2 :welcome

Boobelly, darling Owami has such a sweet face. :loveyou

Kara Bear, I loved it too! Wasn't it awesome??

Hollypop, I just want to say how much I always appreciate your awesome encouragement. You're like our sunshine, reminding us who we are in Christ and not letting lies take over.
So :thankssign from me.

I'm back in Seattle. And I must say, it feels good to be here. :)
~ Ivy ~ Ivypie ~ Sweet Pea ~ Fred ~ Harvey ~ Irving ~ Irvs ~

That Penguin Girl (my blog)

I hear in my mind, all of these voices.
I hear in my mind, all of these words.
I hear in my mind, all of this music.
And it breaks my heart, it breaks my heart.
~Regina Spektor

AnneRene'

Post by AnneRene' » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:54 pm

IvyKat wrote:Timmytot, that must have been terrifying :shock: Glad you're back :D :hugs2 :welcome

Boobelly, darling Owami has such a sweet face. :loveyou

Kara Bear, I loved it too! Wasn't it awesome??

Hollypop, I just want to say how much I always appreciate your awesome encouragement. You're like our sunshine, reminding us who we are in Christ and not letting lies take over.
So :thankssign from me.

I'm back in Seattle. And I must say, it feels good to be here. :)
Naaaa....I just work hard at keeping myself from feeling emotionally and spiritually yucky and it rubs off! :mrgreen: But thanks bunches SweetPea! Don't know why...but that fits you now (for me) so you're gonna have to deal with it! Glad it feels good for you to be back at school...that's a HUGE thingy. And the best part is....you'll be home with mamakins for Christmas...Yippee!

BOO.....Owami is absolutel B E A U T I F U L and precious and blessed and those cheeks.....those adorable kissable mushy cheeks...give her a gentle but enthusiastic kiss from Mama-Holly...ok? She'll know in her spirit who I am. :wink: AND....remember....WE don't care a hoot about LARGE pictures....we just love any pics so take a load of those little shoulders of yours and NEVER EVER be concerned about it...ok?

Timmy-Tot.....YAY AND YIPPEE AND THANKS FOR CHECKING IN!
BUT, you been baaaaaad boy....you can't be gone this long again. I'm sending you Shannkins look!

WHICH BTW...Shann....been thinking about you too cutie and wondering how you're doing?

AND KARAKINS....I've been thinking about you but didn't want to hound you and make you feel guilty as I know it's a challenge to get online. So glad you enjoyed our tradtional Thanksgiving meal. How's our littel Aiden doing?

And Buttons....I'm still thinking 'bout you and waiting to hear from you cutie! Praying for you too with finals and all.
Image[/color]

AnneRene'

Post by AnneRene' » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Okay, this might be a little warped but made me LOL! :heehee

Okay, I'll stop...gonna go take Bosco Boy to the park.

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Hi Guys! Tim, good to see you. Been missing you.

Awwwww, Owami is darling! Glad to hear that she's doing well. Are you working on adopting her formally? How long will that take?

Thanks for all the congrats on passing NaNo. :) SisJ said she talked to my grandma while I was gone today and grandma is all excited about the excerpt I gave her and she wants to read the rough draft. I'm not letting anyone read the 1st rough skeleton draft, but I'll put her on my reading team and she can give me feedback on something like the fourth draft. ;)

Today was long, but good. I interpreted at church today and we had baptisms. A couple of the people getting baptised go to the Spanish services at my church so they gave their testimonies in Spanish, it was interpreted into English, and then I interpreted into ASL. I could understand a little of the Spanish so in a few places interpreted straight into ASL without waiting for the English translation. :mrgreen:

Unfortunatly the service went over, as usual, and I had to leave before the actual baptisms, to rush off to play rehearsal. The lady doing most of the interpreting hasn't ever had an intern, and she seems hesitant to give me any lines, but that's okay. Just observing is fun and hey, I get to attend the show for free. ;) So I was just sitting, watching, the second part of the day, but still really sleepy and a little sore now.
Amy Michelle Wiley
Check out my booklet, Bring Your Writing to Life: a writer's guide to "show; don't tell". Buy it here.
My Website, Sparrow's Flight

AnneRene'

Post by AnneRene' » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Hey...It's awfully quite in here. I'm watching AFV right now and it's a break so I came to find nobody around :( Maybe everyone's settling in after a long weekend. Well, I might be back....okay it's back on. See ya!

b24bomb
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Post by b24bomb » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:08 am

AnneRene' wrote:BTW....YOU TOO BUTTONS.....WE MISS YOU! JUST A SHORT LITTLE HI...OK? Just want to know you're okay.
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!! :shock:

Sorry I haven't been around, but it's only been a week or so, hasn't it? :lol: All I know is that there are a lot of pages that I don't feel like catching up on. :P

I'm fine. Just been focusing on school, then relaxing this week. :)

Lauren Bombardier

I always thought I was strange until I discovered FW. Now I know its just cause I'm a writer. ~ Julie Ruspoli

"Why do books have to have so many pictures? It's annoying!" ~ Sierra, age 9

Return to “The Water Cooler”