Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

The perfect place for general chat (non-writing related). Please, no political discussions.

Moderators: RedBaron, cori67, Shann

BusBoss
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Post by BusBoss » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Rebecky wrote:
BusBoss wrote:You? Get bored? :roll:

:wink: :lol:
me? Get bored? Now who would say a thing like that?!

... must of been an imposter! :lol: :roll:
At least you didn't say an evil twin or a clone ... that would've been hard to believe ... but on Halloween it's easy to believe that there is someone dressed up like you :lol: :lol:

I don't care whether the glass is half full or half empty. I want to know what's in the glass!

One of these days I will stop biting the bullet ... I will put it back in my gun and shoot

Rebecky

Post by Rebecky » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:29 pm

BusBoss wrote:
At least you didn't say an evil twin or a clone ... that would've been hard to believe ... but on Halloween it's easy to believe that there is someone dressed up like you :lol: :lol:
haha! Not! :lol:
Dum Spiro Spero

Shann

Post by Shann » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:20 pm

BusBoss wrote:Hi :D

:? oh wait ... wrong thread :roll:

I wanted to than everyone for the comments on my entry ... a suicide note was my first thought when I saw the topic.

The was a bit on the personal side as it deals with the emotional / mental aspect of depression. A lot of it was based on observations of Pam and some was actually taken from my own personal notes over the past several months. I altered the details and wove the suicide note through the details.
I really liked it and I think you did a great job with it. I could see a bit of myself in it too.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Shann

Post by Shann » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:24 pm

Okay guys Secret Santa! If you want to participate and yes Tim and Pup you HAVE to !
PM me your name, your mailing address, your accomplice's email address and your email and I will get Emily to make matches for us and send it out. I'll give everyone a week or so. If someone who is on FB a lot wants to let Ivy and Leah know what we're doing they haven't been around much and if anyone is willing to offer a family member to be an accomplice in case someone doesn't have one that would be good too. I'm sure Emily would do it for one or two if someone needs someone.

I think it'll be really fun and remember the best thing you can do for your secret Santa is PRAY!!!!!
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

JoyAnn

Post by JoyAnn » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:05 am

AnneRene' wrote:
b24bomb wrote:
AnneRene' wrote:BUTTONS.....Long time no hear! :heehee I've been thinking 'bout you tho, so how the heck are you? How's school going?
Ppffftt...yeah, 14 pages is a long time. :P

I'm doing well. School is pretty much taking up all my time. We are well into the second half of the semester, so the homework is piling up. Finals will be here before we know it. :P BUT after that, I get to go see my family in Oklahoma and Texas over the holidays, so I'm really looking more toward that than anything. :D It will be my reward for getting through school...lol.

What about you? How's school going?
School is going good but I'm sweating being able to accomplish Nano, still gonna at least try tho. Hang in there cutie....sending out prayers for you!

JoyAnn wrote:
AnneRene' wrote: JONAH IS A DOLL! LIKE FOR REAL!

As for the perfume thingy....No, 'whatever' doesn't work for me and I'm sorry :(....I would have a complex too in the same situation!! SO...how 'bout when you're NOT being precous...I just call you "precious" ? :love2 and only use this little wee one.
I KNOW!!! I love Jonah his a sweetie the And I don't really care if you call me stinka I get over it it wasn't even a big deal...and that dog isn't really precious...but again I don't care.
Oh man, your such a little PRECIOUS handful! :heehee and as for the dog not being preciously adorable...IS SO! :razzberry :razzberry :razzberry :razzberry :razzberry :razzberry :razzberry
no it's ugly!!!!
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~
~Spunky~PopTart~JoyBells~

"Oh, I KNOW I'm not confused."

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

In His Love and Mercy, Tiara Joy

[email protected]
(I can't even get into this one, so if you sent anything to it I won't get it....)
TiaraJoy's Profile

JesusPuppy

Post by JesusPuppy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:28 am

Just because it has a big hairy nose, does not mean it is ugly.
Rebecky wrote::lol: @ Pup.... yeah foil really helps your brain doesn't it..... :heehee
Well... it does help keep the VOICES down.... a little. :roll:
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

b24bomb
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Post by b24bomb » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:41 am

AnneRene' wrote:Shannikins, just finished reading all your hints and enjoyed everyone's story. What I would like to know is who wrote Baby Shoes? I so liked it and disagreed with the majority of the comments. (Sorry guys), but I found it serenely realistic. Bottom line....totally LOVE it just like it is.
Sparrow wrote:Holly, the story you asked about is Lauren's. :)
Yes, that one's mine. :) I saw your comment, too, but I didn't know how kosher it would have been at the time to thank you. When I read it, though, I thought, "Yes! Holly got exactly what I was trying to do!" So thank you! :D
AnneRene' wrote:
b24bomb wrote:
AnneRene' wrote:BUTTONS.....Long time no hear! :heehee I've been thinking 'bout you tho, so how the heck are you? How's school going?
Ppffftt...yeah, 14 pages is a long time. :P

I'm doing well. School is pretty much taking up all my time. We are well into the second half of the semester, so the homework is piling up. Finals will be here before we know it. :P BUT after that, I get to go see my family in Oklahoma and Texas over the holidays, so I'm really looking more toward that than anything. :D It will be my reward for getting through school...lol.

What about you? How's school going?
School is going good but I'm sweating being able to accomplish Nano, still gonna at least try tho. Hang in there cutie....sending out prayers for you!
Aww...thank you! Yes, prayers are much appreciated and I will also be praying for all the NaNo participants. :)

Lauren Bombardier

I always thought I was strange until I discovered FW. Now I know its just cause I'm a writer. ~ Julie Ruspoli

"Why do books have to have so many pictures? It's annoying!" ~ Sierra, age 9

AnneRene'

Post by AnneRene' » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:44 am

Shann wrote:Okay guys Secret Santa! If you want to participate and yes Tim and Pup you HAVE to !
PM me your name, your mailing address, your accomplice's email address and your email and I will get Emily to make matches for us and send it out. I'll give everyone a week or so. If someone who is on FB a lot wants to let Ivy and Leah know what we're doing they haven't been around much and if anyone is willing to offer a family member to be an accomplice in case someone doesn't have one that would be good too. I'm sure Emily would do it for one or two if someone needs someone.

I think it'll be really fun and remember the best thing you can do for your secret Santa is PRAY!!!!!
Ummmmm....i think i need instructions again...who's suppose to be the accomplice again? :roll:

Oh and Terror.....you're b e i n g "precious" again! :heehee

Shann

Post by Shann » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:25 am

JesusPuppy wrote:Just because it has a big hairy nose, does not mean it is ugly.
Rebecky wrote::lol: @ Pup.... yeah foil really helps your brain doesn't it..... :heehee
Well... it does help keep the VOICES down.... a little. :roll:
Yeah look at you big hairynose floppy eats partly housebroken slightly excitable or paranoid around cats sleeping on the bushes and we still think you are just precious and you can't counter it cuz we already voted and the polls are now closed beside everyone knows that Holly Terror and Iknow all And we voted yes you are too cute!
Shann

Shann's Profile

Shann

Post by Shann » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:29 am

Accomplice would be someone who we could send our emails to and they could forward them to you so you don't recognize my email. Also u could send email to person and ask them to forward to me. Or we could use fame emIls for this so we don't need an accomplice. If T the end we went to make the
Something special and mail it we can.
Shann

Shann's Profile

JesusPuppy

Post by JesusPuppy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:56 am

Shann wrote:Accomplice would be someone who we could send our emails to and they could forward them to you so you don't recognize my email. Also u could send email to person and ask them to forward to me. Or we could use fame emIls for this so we don't need an accomplice. If T the end we went to make the
Something special and mail it we can.
I have enough old accounts I could send it myself and still leave them in the dark as to who sent it. :roll:

JesusPuppy Profile

JesusPuppy

Post by JesusPuppy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:08 am

Ok so what is with the SS thingy, are we suppose to hide somewhere in a red suit and beard then jump out and say boo? That I could handle, but anything else I may have to stand down.

Sorry... :roll:

JesusPuppy Profile

JoyAnn

Post by JoyAnn » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 am

Shann wrote:Okay guys Secret Santa! If you want to participate and yes Tim and Pup you HAVE to !

what's the point of having an accom's email...isn't it just so the person doesn't know who their secret santa is...if that's the reason then wouldn't it make more sense to make another email account so the person doesn't know it's you?
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

[email protected]
(I can't even get into this one, so if you sent anything to it I won't get it....)
TiaraJoy's Profile

JesusPuppy

Post by JesusPuppy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:37 am

OOoooo Terror in the night.. :mrgreen:

Hi Terror. :lol:

JesusPuppy Profile

JoyAnn

Post by JoyAnn » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:43 am

Umm when you say have Em do it does that mean she will match everybody and then send emails out to us to tell us who we have...and only we will know who we have and no one else or she will pair us up and you will email us and know who has who?
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

[email protected]
TiaraJoy's Profile

Return to “The Water Cooler”