Our Faith Statement and Vision

General information for members, new and old, about the forums and main site.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Our Faith Statement and Vision

Post by mikeedwards »

FAITH STATEMENT:

This is where it all starts...

For many of us, faith is too often something we think or feel while life is something we do. Finding practical, everyday ways to integrate faith into life is the stuff of lessons and sermons for thousands of years past, and it seems to be an increasingly difficult mission in today's fast-paced, chaotic world.

We at FaithWriters.com believe that it is extremely important to get Christians involved in the work of the ministry. Many have gifts that are not being used. The Internet provides us with the opportunity to open the doors to give every Christian the chance to share their gifts with the Body of Christ.

Vision

We are a for-profit ministry dedicated to building up the Church, which is the Body of Christ.

The purpose of FaithWriters.com is to give Christian writers an easy to use environment to manage their writing careers. While at the same time utilizing the FaithWriters platform and the talent of our amazing writers to spread the gospel around the world.

For readers, it is our goal to provide good Christian material to build up the Body of Christ.

For publishers and website owners, our purpose is to provide quality Christian content at a reasonable price.

Mission

As a Christ-centered, for-profit company, we will create value for our customers, employees and Ministry Partners by:

Bringing glory to God in all that we do;

Equipping people to grow in their faith and the practical application of it in their lives;

Enhancing fellowship, communication and relationship-building within the Christian community; and

Encouraging and enabling personal involvement in the care of those who are spiritually, emotionally, physically or financially poor.

What we believe
Statement of Faith

We Believe The Bible To Be The Inspired, Infallible, Authoritative, And Inerrant Word Of God (II Timothy 3:15-17, II Peter 1:21).

We Believe There Is One God, Eternally Existing In Three Persons: The Father, Son And Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).

We Believe In The Deity Of Christ (John 10:33); His Virgin Birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:34-35); His Sinless Life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26); His Miracles (John 2:11); His Vicarious And Atoning Death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9); His Resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4); His Ascension To The Right Hand Of The Father (Mark 16:19); His Personal Return To Earth In Power And Glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11-16).

We Believe In The Absolute Necessity Of Regeneration By The Holy Spirit For Salvation Because Of The Exceeding Sinfulness Of The Human Nature, And That All Are Justified On The Single Ground Of Faith In The Shed Blood Of Christ, And That Only By God's Grace Through Faith Alone Are We Saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24, Romans 3:23; 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).

We Believe In The Resurrection Of Both The Saved And The Lost; Those Who Are Saved Unto The Resurrection Of Life, And Those Who Are Not Unto The Resurrection Of Damnation (John 5:28-29).

We Believe In The Spiritual Unity Of The Believers In Our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).

We Believe In The Present Ministry Of The Holy Spirit By Whose Indwelling The Christian Is Enabled To Live A Godly Life (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).

We Believe That We As Christians Are Examples Of The Love Of God In This World. It Is This (agape) Love That We Desire To Possess And Without Which We Have No Right To Call Ourselves Christians (1 John 4:16-17).

We Believe It Is The Mandate Of The Whole Church To Go Into The Whole World And To Preach The Gospel To Every Living Creature. (Mark 16:15, Matthew 28:19-20)
We need God's Grace because of God's Truth.
Fullheart
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Our Faith Statement and Vision

Post by Fullheart »

I was surprised to find no comments here.

I will, however, confirm that my beliefs are in perfect harmony with what is stated in this post. It is also a blessing to see the vision and mission listed, which so beautifully stands with the hope of my own personal ministry and calling to edify believers, building each other up in our faith. "Trust and obey, more everyday," has become like a mantra for me and several others who share the responsibility of carrying out this mandate from our glorious Lord Jesus. Some will recognize these responsibilities better by using the words, "Evangelism and Discipleship".

Yes, I am an ordained minister, but the bible indicates that it is the responsibility of every Christian to do several things; share their faith/hope with others, build up their brothers and sisters in Christ, and do it all through love. ♥

Working with eternity in mind :superhappy ,
FullHeart

Return to “FaithWriters Information/Announcements”