To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Read What's New Join
Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

The Wages or the Gift

If you are an active member of FaithWriters, we invite you to use this forum to announce your new book. Please only announce books published in the past 12 months or upcoming releases.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron, beaedwards, cori67, itsjoanne, Sparrow

Roz
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

The Wages or the Gift

Postby Roz » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:38 pm

3dCover2.jpg
3dCover2.jpg (43.03 KiB) Viewed 3846 times
A few years back, like a lot of years back actually, I posted here about a query letter for my new novel, The Wages or the Gift. I am excited to announce that as of December 2016, the book is now published and available, through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other places where books are sold. Here is the address for my author page on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/author/rosalindmorris, where I have the Kindle and softcover editions. If you have Kindle Unlimited, you can read the book for free.

Here is the blurb:

Death is sin's recompense, and for Prestige Modeling Inc., payday has arrived. But who's signing the check, a revenge-hungry madman or a higher power? Mathan Cigainero and Jamal Asaad find out in The Wages or the Gift. Each man suffers from encounters with a high-society rave organization called Phase 126. Prestige Modeling Inc. is a lucrative front for the biannual party. When supermodel Ebony Reynold, a born-again believer, stumbles upon evidence that could threaten the entire operation, she and her friends find themselves on a dangerous journey to uncover the truth and shine the light on two desperate souls.

If you enjoy gripping suspense, engaging characters, and stories where grace outshines an abundance of darkness, check out The Wages or the Gift.
<a><herf>PHBalancer</herf><a>

Shann

Re: The Wages or the Gift

Postby Shann » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:30 pm

Congratulations. Happy Dance! :superhappy :superhappy
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Roz
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby Roz » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:12 am

Shann wrote:Congratulations. Happy Dance! :superhappy :superhappy

Thanks, Shann :) :thankssign

oursilverstrands
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby oursilverstrands » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:42 pm

How wonderful! So happy for you. Roz. :clap :clap

Once you get over the thrill of publication, it's on to the next one. :lol:

Blessings,

Lillian
E-Book - Retirement Lane - How to Celebrate Life After 60

Fortunate 500

I write even when I think I can't, because I must. :-)

I love to write. Nothing escapes the crush I have on the written word. I'm hooked on words!!

"Let words bewitch you. Scrutinze them, mull them, savor them, and in combination, until you see their subtle differences and the ways they tint each other." Francis Flaherty

Roz
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby Roz » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:58 pm

Thanks, Lillian :thankssign

Return to Announce Your Book