Search found 3692 matches
- Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:32 pm
- Forum: Open Forum - General Writing Discussion
- Topic: Dividing a fiction story into chapters and reliable sources
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2710
I would base it on topics or themes more than word counts. Each chapter should be around the same length, but I don't believe word count is always the best way to go. It depends on the genre and intended audience too. Writer's Digest is a goid source. Here's a link: https://www.writersdigest.com/wri...
- Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:31 pm
- Forum: Contests, Writing Tips, Tools, and Freelance Opportunities
- Topic: Writers NEEDED Immediately for December Topics
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5788
This is an old post from 2 years ago.