Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat May 29, 2010 11:24 pm
- Forum: Jan's Writing Basics
- Topic: #12--PREDICTABILITY
- Replies: 29
- Views: 28135
Hi Jan, I hope I'm not too late. How about a sports genre for Juvenile readers? The predictable pattern usually follows: Underdogs continually lose...a coach gets 'stuck' with the unwanted position...the coach and players become motivated to win...they persevere and learn needed skills...in the end ...
- Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:44 pm
- Forum: Results and Highest Rankings
- Topic: EC results--Interjections Quarter
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6832
Wow! I am surprised to see my name on this list! Thank you, Jan, for all your work and encouragement. Thank you to everyone who has critiqued and encouraged me. You are all an inspiration!