Previous Challenge Entry
Topic: Paths (05/17/04)
By duriraj daniel moses
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
SEND A PRIVATE COMMENT
SEND ARTICLE TO A FRIEND
Path is the course of procedure, which will lead to the desire destination. Of course, heaven will be every body’s destination where God the father dwells. There are many paths exist in this world, but which one is our path? Whether that path will lead us to our desired destination or somewhere else? What is our ambition? Most of the people are thinking that they will enter into heaven! How it is possible? If we don’t choose the right path we will not reach our destination, but we will lead our life to the hell without knowing our worldly behavior.
Jesus is the answer for that question, “He” who came from the heaven and went back. That’s why He says, “ I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me” John 14:6. He only can lead us in a successful way. We may think that we are in the God’s way without Jesus who is the Right Path.
This world is not a permanent for us. We will have to traveling towards the permanent place where we live forever. II Corinthians 5:8. In our travel we have procedures (measures) for the success. If we abide in that way, we will reach the destination and get the life forever.
As we travel we may come across as such:
1. Narrow and curve- failure
2. Loops – confusion
3. Speed – Lusts, temptations, weakness
4. Mountain – trials and tests
5. Road surprise – Satan’s attack
In my failure, confusion, temptations, weakness, trials and test even when Satan attacked, our Lord did not forsaken me but helped me to over come.
For safe travel
1. Good engine – Perseverance (Hebrews 12:1)
2. Speed limits – Prayer (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
3. Speed bumps – Chastise (Hebrews 12:6)
4. Flat – Determination (1 Corinthians 15:58, Hebrews 12:3)
5. Fasten belt - Promises
6. Cautions – Holy sprits counseling (John 16:8)
7. Insurance – faith (John 3:18)
8. Lights – word of God (119:105)
9. Fuel – anointing (1 John 2:27)
10. Rest – Under the Cross (Math 11:28, 1 Corinthians 1:18)
If we adhere with these procedures we will be the successor with ever lasting life.