The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1776 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/14/06
I got goosebumps as I read this... nice job!
07/15/06
Ditto the goosebumps - but add a few tears. Such a beautiful, and I assume True Story! Beautifully written with the exception of one small "help" that had an incorrect "ed" added on. A really GREAT entry...I loved it! Nicely done.
07/15/06
A wonderful testimony! God is great indeed!
07/18/06
This moved me. Those memories and the opportunities to "touch the sacred ground" again are priceless. Great writing.
07/18/06
This article was well written and it takes us on a journey to remember those in our own lives whose prayers have been answered. It reminded me of my grandmother and yet gave me a new perspective - how our lives are built on the prayers of others. Thank you
07/18/06
What a beautiful testimony! Many of us owe our lives, spiritual and physical, to praying grandmas (and grandpas and moms and...). How wonderful it is to have a Christian heritage such as this!
07/18/06
What an absolutely beautiful story. Thank you.
God is Great - all the time!
thanks for sharing this.
07/18/06
This was absolutely beautiful. I think the ending paragraphs were the best part of the story. I admit I did flounder through some of the longer paragraphs -chalk it up to wanting a nap now - but the ending made me want to go back and catch what I missed. Great job!
So excellent. I loved this wonderful, truth-filled story of a simple prayer changing destinies for generations. Lovely!