The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1338 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thanks for the "peek" into Heaven. It will be worth it all when we see JESUS!
07/14/06
Creative look at eternity.
07/15/06
I liked the structure of your piece, echoing the days of creation. I liked day seven in particular.
07/18/06
I really liked the parallel between Heaven and the creation, the good and the great. Very creative!
07/18/06
Simply Day Seven - Wow! This writer sure knows his or her Bible...because Isaiah 66:23 DOES say that from Sabbath to Sabbath all flesh will come before God to worship Him in the Earth made new; I loved this parallel between Creation and Eternity! Great Read from a Masterful Writer.
07/18/06
Simply Day Seven - Wow! This writer sure knows his or her Bible...because Isaiah 66:23 DOES say that from Sabbath to Sabbath all flesh will come before God to worship Him in the Earth made new; I loved this parallel between Creation and Eternity! Great Read from a Masterful Writer.
This is another time when I find myself saying, "Wow, I sure wish I had thought of that!" So creative! The simple, understatement of tone is so effective in bringing out the truth that all of our time in Heaven will still be just the beginning of 'everyday wonders' with Him. 'Great' entry!
07/18/06
A delight to the soul that gives chills of anticipation and a sigh of relief to know that 'One Day....'

A 'great' way to start my day! (very clever and creative - I too wished I had thought of it!) ;)
07/18/06
Reminds me of this song.
What a day that will be, when my Jesus I shall see!
Great article!!
Awesome!
07/18/06
This brought tears of anticipation and Great comgort. Thank you....
07/18/06
I love the atmosphere of this piece--and the narrator's voice. Just lovely.
Awesome, Glenn! I love it. Beautiful parallel to creation and the statement, that it was great rather than good, was delightful. Welcome back! :-)
Very well done. Great job
I loved this and the links with Creation week. Great job!