The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1987 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Your story gave me so much peace. I've read quite a few entries so far and none brough the hope to my spirit as clearly as this one. Very beautifully written. I'll give it an A+
05/13/06
Simple, sweet, and powerful. Very well done.
05/13/06
Simple perfection. Very nicely constructed and well constructed. Had a wealth of depth built in. Good work!
05/15/06
This is my kind of poem. :) Even in our darkest moments, we still have hope in Christ. This poem has a nice rhythm to it as well.
05/15/06
This is a beautiful message of hope, reminding us that He is always there and loves us. This is simple at first glance, but rich and deep when feasted on. Wonderful writing!
Your talent never ceases to amaze me! I love, love, love your poetry! You are talented with words and descriptions! Well done!
Yes, very well done and very meaningful. Great entry.
Beautifully written message of hope. Great job.
05/15/06
Always, always can use a reminder like this. Beautifully and clearly expressed. Well done. yeggy
05/15/06
'They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.”' Not only thank you for such gifted words of hope but thank you for the reminder of the miracle of God's renewed Mercies'

Thank you dear friend! Your words are gifts!
05/15/06
Powerful, inspired message of hope. You have spoke hope to my heart.
05/15/06
Your words are gifts indeed! This piece is so beautiful. It is melodic, like a song. Do you write music?
05/17/06
A poem of powerful images. Well done.
Crista asked if you write music lyrics...this could/should be a song! Powerful. :-)