The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2064 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/13/06
Great turnaround at the end. I'm a teacher too, so I like this twist! Shock value works well, and this is positive, not negative.
04/13/06
Thank you for this story! Great message!
04/14/06
Obedience! Yes, excellent! Great lesson.
04/14/06
Pondering thoughts - insightful devotional. Very 'smartly' done!
This is great. Good job!
You did a great job with this!
04/15/06
The smelly marker - LOL. YOu've involved all the senses all right. And the message was strongly brought out - well done!
04/15/06
Well done. Message received!
04/15/06
From the excellent Title to the final 'Class dismissed' - a GREAT thought-provoking gem. Creative, interesting, enlightening, spellbinding and definitely a Sermonette without the preaching!

An A+ on this one! Super Job.
04/16/06
"Amen" to all of the above.
04/17/06
Great message, presented well. I'm glad you chose a narrative, rather than a devotional. It made the lesson more real, and the "gulp" factor was certainly there!
Loved peeking in on this classroom - and the discoveries there!!! Very effective!
04/18/06
We may not achieve everything on the list, but if we accomplish God's will for our lives we will be blessed. For "what profiteth a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?" Great story.