The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 424 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/07/19
What a sacrifice. The words leapt off the screen as I read, knowing someone very close to me who has been the 24-hour care giver for her husband several years now. It's rare to go out or do anything for herself but she chooses to care for him nonetheless. Thanks for sharing this.
I felt a real empathy with the main character. I could feel her desire for her husband to have the best care and her willingness to be the one to give it. You told the story very well.
03/09/19
My heart responded to this touching and well written entry. Thank you for sharing your heart with us.

God bless you~
Such a tender account of an all too common situation. This woman is brave and strong for making the decision to care for her spouse at home. I loved this. Well done.
03/10/19
What a story! Is it true? You really portrayed well the feelings of conflict for the MC.
03/12/19
This reminded me of visiting my dad in a rehab facility with my mother everyday. His name was also Lee. He never got to go back home, but I appreciated your MC able to shower her Lee with the love gift of taking him home.
03/14/19
Congrats!
Blessings~
03/15/19
What a touching story. Congrats on getting an EC!