The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 608 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/15/16
No suprise that you worked in long term care. The story seemed to be one from such a wrker or someone who had recently lost a loved one in such a faculity.
09/15/16
No suprise that you worked in long term care. The story seemed to be one from such a wrker or someone who had recently lost a loved one in such a faculity.
09/15/16
As a reader, so easy to place myself there... So easy to understand why her repetitions would be annoying. So sweet of you to be patient!

Wing His Words
09/19/16
This was so touching. Only those with special hearts and understanding need to be in long term care nursing, unfortunately that is not always the case. Praise God you were one of the special and those like your MC benefited from your love and gentle care. God only knows the suffering many of these elderly and disabled residents endure. I love the vision of the ending of this…her crossing into heaven where her dignity and health are restored and her voice is beautiful with praise. Wonderful read!
09/19/16
What a touching article! I loved the tenderness and emotion of the story. It's truth will reach the hearts of many.
Ahhhhh, this made me tear up and I have a lump in my throat. I believe you've comforted many hurting hearts (including mine). Congratulations on ranking 19 overall. Happy Dance!
Camile, your compassion for others shines in this powerful poem.