The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 985 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/29/14
What a lovely homage to frienship in this journalistic poem.

Fabulous and touching...Amen!

God bless~
06/01/14
A wonderful life. This is beautiful. A delightful free verse with perfect flow.

Thanks for sharing.
I love this.
06/01/14
I just loved the beautiful flow of this free verse, reminds of times past and times to come! Lovely read!
06/01/14
A very powerful tribute to your marriage and your partner.

This contains so much of what a Christian marriage is all about that it should be studied by all young couples about to get married.

Blessings.
06/02/14
Sweet and uplifting piece. Marriage is such a grand blessing and picture of Jesus' love for us. Very enjoyable. You've launched my vessel down memory lane.
06/02/14
Short sentences grow from long experience, and this overflows with quiet gratitude, depth and integrity. Great writing.
06/05/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
06/05/14
What a smooth piece of writing this is. The continuity of the entire piece is amazing to me. Once again I am amazed out how someone with the skill for poetry can pack so much meaning into such short and simple lines. It's a talent not shared by many, and some, like this author, are so good at it that it almost looks easy from the outside looking in.

Congratulations on your EC placement this week! You certainly deserve it.
06/05/14
Beautifully written and made me smile with pleasure! Good job, Verna, as always! Congratulations and God bless!
06/06/14
Through all these pairs of besties, there is God's grace. You've created a masterpiece with each image and phrase enveloped in Kisses and Conversations AND God's Grace. Beautiful and Lovely! (no doubt much of this was inspired by the bestie you've been with for many years!)<3 Congrats on your EC, VernaJ!
06/10/14
Simple, yet elequent beyond words. It reminds me of those photograph collages where they take individual pictures and use them as facets in a much bigger picture. Wonderful!