The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1459 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/08/14
One of my favorite things about poetry--good poetry--is the omission of unnecessary words. With poetry, especially with such stellar rhyme and meter as this, every word choice is huge.

This was succinct and the imagery was great. Well done.
03/09/14
This was another classic. If it proved difficult, it certainly doesn't show. Horsemen were a part of my piece as well, but you portrayed them much more descriptively than I did.

I couldn't find any place to use my red pen. :-)
Exciting and beautifully written. I do like your poetry!
Awesome verse in meaning and meter. Your talent amazes me.
03/10/14
This is the kind of poetry I love to read! That 5th Horseman, He's the One I want to be with when He comes. I love the contrast of the first four with the fifth. Excellent and amazing, as usual!
03/11/14
Beautiful job. The style reminds me of Shakespeare.

Loved it I'm quite sure the judges will too.

God bless~
03/11/14
Beautiful poetry from, yes the masters! Excellent read! Perfect tetrameter and rhyming patterns! I don't feel i should review a master category, but this was amazing! I did my first vilanelle ( in intermediate, please check it out!?) and it was tricky! Again, fabulous poem! Blessings!
03/13/14
Congrats! God Bless~
Superb. Many congratulations
03/13/14
Congrats, Kenn. I am NOT surprised at all! :)
03/13/14
Congratulations Kenn! I can see why this won, it is so masterfully done!
03/14/14
Congratulations Kenn! Your wonderful poem is full of movement and carries the reader along with the dramatic events. Great Biblical imagery and a triumphant finish. Very well written and deserving of its 1st place win.
03/14/14
This powerful poem is masterly crafted. I'm going to mark it as one of my favorites.

Congratulations, Kenn, on your well deserved 1st place EC award.
I really loved this - Beautiful, excellent.A very very worthy win. Congratulations
03/15/14
Brilliantly done. I've been picking up some good lessons by reading your work. Congratulations on your first place win! Blessings.