The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1076 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Concluding the reading of this lovely poem, my heart says, "Amen and amen."
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/11/14
I love how you connected twilight to the time before Jesus returns. Great job on this!
01/11/14
Beautifully said and written.

God bless~
01/12/14
Absolutely beautiful! You wove the vision and message of “end of day” and “end of days” seamlessly in this outstanding poem! Loved it!
Wow what a splendid analogy. You really grabbed hold of me with this stunning piece.
01/16/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
This is just beautiful Ellen and many congratulations. Your rhymes and word choices are so and I love the thought that 'twilight is a restless time
of in between and not quite there,'
There are so many wonderful truths in there to savour though and I want to read again to dwell on them. Thank you for this.
This is breathtaking. Twilight time has always melted me, and you just secured it within my heart.

Thank you for the wonder . . .
Congratulations!
Hugs in, through and because of Him. KJV Hebrews 10:26-31
Judi
01/18/14
Your message is beautifully executed through the crafting of your words. Really, really enjoyed every thought you penned. Congrats on 4th place EC win.
01/19/14
Fabulous comparisons which directed me towards the ultimate conclusion. Wonderfully executed piece!