The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2124 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I liked "Jabberwocky," but I like this even more. Move over, Lewis Carroll, you've been bested! Purely delightful poetry to read aloud again and again.
Excellent!
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
How do you do that?!! Your talent, as always, is truly amazing. Loved this, even where I could not undestand!! Am still smiling at some of those lines!
01/11/14
Smiling, and as always, a brilliant piece of work crafted here. Well done.

God bless~
What a delightfully inventive and mesmerizing piece, albeit confusing at times. I am learning an addendum to my vocabulary that seventy years have never taught me . . .
Oh this is wonderful!
01/13/14
Your talented tale leaves me speechless. Mostly I didn't understand the words, but somehow I got the gist of the poem. How do you do that? Skilled writing, methinks!
01/13/14
Stunning! Well, done.

“The Skizzle blossoms, bathed in dusk,
Released their fragrance to the dark
As through the murk rode Shatavay
Upon the gallant Wallanark.

Just the kind of words I love to read aloud over and over. My, my, but I love this:)
01/14/14
Excellent and masterful.
01/15/14
This was just a pure delight to read—masterfully done!
01/16/14
It amazes me that I enjoy something so much when I don't understand a word of it.

Masterful and blessings, Graham.
01/16/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
01/16/14
Beth, congrats on your EC placement with this ever so inventive entry. I'm not really familiar with what Jabberwocky is, but it must be a fun book. Your poetic imagination never ceases to amaze and delight.
01/17/14
Love this!
(It made perfect sense to me.)
I so love this!

Thank you for your heart and congratulations!
Hugs in, through and because of Him. Judi
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
Hooray! - am so glad this placed and many congrats Beth. Just superb - and so clever! I wish I could comment in 'Jabberwockian' but its far beyond me!
Congratulations, Beth, on your EC for this wonderfully creative poem. I'm proud of you!
Congratulations, Beth!! This is fantastically creative!
02/05/14
I love this
God bless you