The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1350 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This poem is lovely with imagery and even lovelier with meaning.
01/10/14
A lovely poem on both levels - about a ship,or as a parable of a life. Your use of imagery and color is excellent.
01/10/14
Wow! Just beautiful. I want to read this again and enjoy your imagery and symbolism.
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/11/14
There are so many amazing poems this week and this one is no exception. Beautiful imagery and top marks for creativity. Loved it!
01/11/14
Beautiful and so soothing.

God bless~
01/11/14
Your writing truly rivals that of the masters. You have so many beautiful lines, "The sun, in a half curtsy dips" The "tale of a craft at sea" is very moving, what a gorgeous metaphor and then as to your glorious parable-picture -- simply Wow! I love this!
I like the extensive use of colors in your descriptions,

The meter of the poem is very good.
Entrancing! You must write a book so we can repeatedly savor this sumptuous banquet . . .
01/12/14
A beautiful trip you have taken me on with this exceptional poem. Very well done!
01/13/14
A very powerful poem that had me looking for the hidden message almost from the start.

I love this sort of poetry; thank you for submitting it.

Blessings, Graham.
01/13/14
Beautiful imagery, a lovely parallel and everything flowing together in such harmony. It is like music. I love it.
01/15/14
So powerful and lovely and meaningful is this word art poem! Well done! Enjoyed the read!
01/16/14
Thank you for the note at the end. It gave me reason to read again and created much more significance.

It's a beautiful piece of work.
01/16/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
01/16/14
The imagery was breathtaking, and every line masterful!

Congratulations on your first place win.
01/16/14
A huge congratulations on your double award Margaret. This poem is a masterpiece!
01/16/14
Sending many hearty congrats to you, Margaret! This amazing poem is very deserving for 1st place(s). Love it all! :)
01/16/14
What a beautiful piece! Congratulations :)
01/16/14
Congratulations! No surprise here--I loved this the first time I read it. A well-deserved win.
01/17/14
Congratulations Margaret! This is a very well-deserved win. As I said before - a lovely poem in so many ways.
This is so well deserved! The beauty of this poem is indescribable. I have seldom been at a loss for words, but you have stopped me with my heart in my mouth as I reread this wonderful piece.

Thank you for the beauty . . .
Congratulations!
KJV Hebrews 10:26-31

Hugs in and through and because of Him,

Judi
Congratulations, Margaret, for being #1 in EC for this absolutely lovely poem.
01/17/14
Oh, your words painted a slide show of pictures in my mind. Congratulations on taking first place(s) with this deserving, creative and moving poem.