The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1246 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/16/13
Ballad of the Birdsong…clever, creative, cute and what a fun, entertaining read!
08/16/13
I really enjoyed it, we'll done.
08/16/13
I am smiling from ear to ear. This is precious. I am going to read it to my granddaughter. As usual, your work is superb! Thanks for sharing.
08/16/13
I never suspected such fowl deeds, but this is very clever - in how you have framed it and tucked some fun into the close.
Well done.
08/17/13
Wonderful! For some reason the cow kneeling between them just brought it to life and I could picture everything. This was so much fun to read!
08/18/13
This was so engaging. Your word pictures were descriptive and brought the whole scene between the two fowl and the cow right to my mind's eye.
08/18/13
I love this poem! I love how the cow (Who was several times smarter than cows living now)solved the problem and they realised they were the same species! Very creative, amusing and well written.
08/19/13
Bovine-to-bird...how delightfully absurd. Top class story telling in verse.
Sheer delight! Methinks a major winner here, but I will have to check with Ms. Bovine to make sure - she is wise beyond my years.

My crazy mindset immediately ran to Peacock and Mallard - so I am just as embarrassed as Eden's pair of lovebirds. You are in my "favorites". I pray you use your wondrous gift to bless us all with an "Aesop's Fables"-like adults/children book!
08/20/13
Smiling really wide! Excellent job.

God bless~
08/22/13
Many congrats!!!!
08/22/13
Congrats! God bless~
08/22/13
Congratulations Kenn on your well deserved win for this great poem!
08/22/13
This is completely enchanting and entertaining. Superb work! Congrats on another EC!!
Congratulations--Made me smile . . . again!
Absolutely beautiful, and so much fun to read! Three tummies! Congratulations!
08/23/13
This is so clever, cute, funny and entertaining. I love it! Congrats.
I don't know how you do it. Tale telling in beautiful, rhythmic form. I loved this poem and your style.
08/24/13
Your 'Birdsong' flowed and rolled across my mind so beautifully I began to sing it as I read.
Another amazingly crafted and unique piece. Congrats on your win!
08/25/13
This is wonderfully worded, fun, entertaining and the sum of all the above comments. It's never a surprise to see your name on the EC list as everything you create is deserving of being there. So yes, I applaud another of your great entries.