The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1268 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/17/13
I enjoyed this. What a lovely idea and good take on the topic. Hopefully, some beauticians will read and try this! Well written and interesting. I love your descriptions.
06/19/13
Very well told, creative story. I'd much rather listen to hummed hymns than to gossip. Thank you.
06/19/13
Lovely example of how the Lord can work through us in our daily work.A hummer is a happy person and she spread His joy all around!
06/20/13
I just need to say, sweet Sawa, that your last line is PERFECT. Absolutely nothing could end this wonderful story better. And I love the whole idea. And this is SO deserving of an EC. Glad you got one. :D
06/20/13
She knew her customers. I love the way you set up the story and introduced each character. Super work, Sawa! And mega congrats on your level award and Editor's Choice!!
An excellent and beautifully told story. Dyshona's life (and hums) speak volumes - a great inspiration. Thankyou for this lovely tale.
06/21/13
Nice characterization!
Congratulations on your EC!
06/21/13
I thoroughly enjoyed your unique and captivating look into the routines of a salon. Great job at drawing this reader into your web!
06/21/13
This was fun, entertaining and your last staff character really made me smile. Congratulations on making the EC list with this creative entry.
06/22/13
SAWAH!!! *Tackles Sarah with a hug* Great job on this one. I think I'd want her too. :)