The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1623 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Yep, He knows even our thoughts! Good rhyming, good metre, good thought. God bless you.
06/16/13
I enjoyed your poem very much and the tale it told. Your rhymes and rhythms are very good, making it great to read out loud. Well done!
06/17/13
Enjoyable and rather catchy. Good humor.
I love this - 'a mother's life is never done, eh?! A brilliant reminder, through 'spot-on' word choices and great rhymes, of the truth of 'Pray Always.' I love too the Hmmmm hymmm chorus - rhythm without words. Brilliant. Thanks again.
06/17/13
Delightful. Loved the rhythm and flow and how you put in all together. Faith at work. Excellent job.
06/17/13
Wonderful! Story skillfully told in rhyme and rhythm. Great writing.
06/17/13
A pleasure to read! I've been there; God reminding me of something just in time and then meeting all my needs in ways I don't expect.
06/17/13
i loved this ... just read it out loud to my husband ... it is a fun poem to read, and made me smile at the part about the folded laundry behind the door ... well written and brought joy. praise be to God who knows the heart and gives us grace, no matter what! thank you!
06/19/13
'With gift and dress, I decompress,' - I love your words, rhyme and rhythm in this catchy and comical poem.
06/20/13
Your tale is crafted with style and eloquence. While a fun poem the deeper message shines through. (and you had me hmm mmm-ing when I got to those stanzas).
06/20/13
What a well written poem. I loved that you represented a day in the life of so many of us and reminded us to be ever praising God amidst the daily duties. Great job.
06/20/13
Prayer is just a turning of our hearts toward Him...congrats on your 2nd place honors with this fun poetic verse showing that truth!
Love this little happy story poem! Like to see you in EC again!
06/20/13
No surprise, but congratulations on your 2nd place. Well deserved!
06/20/13
You did it again, Ken. From concept to rhymn to rhthym - great craftmanship. Congratulations!
06/20/13
Loved it. Congratulations on your win.
06/20/13
Loved how you portrayed our Father's love in the ordinary.
Congratulations!
Many congratulations on your win with this great poem - a fun slant but much truth here. Thankyou.
Thank you for such a fun and brilliant poem. It brought many fond memories to me.