The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1125 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/14/13
A kaleidoscope of descriptions - of colours and energy - that invites us to explore our praise to God from so msny directions. Inspiring stuff!
06/14/13
I love this descriptive poem. It literally hums its message. Great writing.
Such a variety of hums! Well done. God bless you.
06/16/13
I love your poem which paints such a joyful picture in words and sounds I can almost hear as I read it. Lovely use of language. One line I like a lot is: 'When winds sing across the water.' Thanks.
06/19/13
I hum along with nature. In hymns of praise to the Almighty One...loved these lines of your lighthearted and worshipful poem!It was a visual and auditory delight!
06/20/13
Congrats on your HC win for this enjoyable poem!
06/20/13
Anyone that can use the word "burble" in such a pleasing way deserves high honors! :) I love that (new to me) word! I'm so pleased to see this with an HC and an EC! Congrats to my writing partner!
Verna, this is superb - It reminds me of that beautiful old hymn: 'All things praise Thee Lord most High' - don't know if you know it but it so fits with your beautiful descriptions. Many congratulations on your well deserved EC placing.
06/20/13
I wish I had your eyes and ears while walking in the world - This pieced is indeed true poetry.
06/20/13
Verna, this is stuffed with descriptions that filled my senses with song. No surprise that this got a nod from the judges--congrats on your EC and HC placements. Two thumbs up from this poet.
06/21/13
Beautiful - as usual
Congratulations on your EC!
06/21/13
I'm still savoring all the aspects of your delightful piece!