The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1823 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/06/13
Your poem is great! Its rhythm and rhymes are excellent and it describes so well the noises of the night, real and imagined. Well done!
Good job. I love reading poems that flow along like this. Keep writing!
I LOVE this . . .
06/12/13
very cool. Not a poem man myself, but it sucked me in.
06/12/13
I smiled all the way through this one. All I can think of is the word EXCEPTIONAL! This would make a great children's book with illustrations. Just a joy to read.
06/13/13
Wonderful! A joyful and fun read.

God bless~
So glad to see you back in the game with such a well-done, fun piece!
06/13/13
Congratulations Ken. I really enjoyed this winning poem.
06/13/13
Congrats on your win. Great poem. Enjoyed it very much.
06/13/13
Congrats on you very well deserved EC and 1st place win!
06/15/13
So glad to see you back in the FW challenge. You're the benchmark for the rest of us poets. I agree that this would be a great illustrated children's book--maybe you're one step ahead of us on that already. I've always enjoyed your entries for their content, rhyme and easy flow---and this is no exception. Congratulations on taking first place--not a surprise to me.
06/16/13
Congratulations, Kenn! Great job.