The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1181 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Absolutely delightful! I love this.
I enjoyed this very much. Reminds me to be thankful for the people in my life.
05/05/13
I love how the emotions and attitude changes as this story “drips” along! Wonderful visuals and wonderful message! Well done!
I love the emotions and the message in this poem.
This was fantastic. I've been working on my perspective about things like that too. With a toddler in the house, I've had to rethink what "clean" means. Congratulations on your EC!
05/09/13
Yay Carolyn! Congrats on your placement with this delightful entry. Good job!
Interesting piece filled with messages. Congrats on your placing second.
Congrats on your 2nd place level win and your EC! Great job. I enjoyed the procession of your story. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
05/10/13
You've covered so many scenarios within the word limit that I wonder how you fitted it all in.
The tension caused by snoring, where someone enjoys a sound sleep (with emphasis on the sound;) an oft-forgotten plumbing challenge, which is such a delicate domestic issue that you should never faucet!!!
Work challenges and emotional trauma, all wrapping up in healthy self-acceptance. Great work.
05/10/13
Really adored this wonderful tale of perspective and gratitude. Thank you for the gentle reminder and congratulations on your win!
05/11/13
Congratulations! I like the way you showed her conflicting emotions. It's so easy to let minor annoyances drip into our heart and steal our joy. I know I can relate. Great job with this creative entry.