The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1289 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/13
You built this brilliantly. I'm glad for us both that it didn't take you 100 years - though I don't wish to 'ark' back to the original. Very well-concealed clues as you traced the story. I kept wondering where you were taking me, but you kept me hooked. Great work.
I enjoyed this piece and didn't know the subject right away, which made me enjoy it all the more.
05/04/13
This is well done. You did a great job painting a picture with words.
05/05/13
Clever and unique! This different perspective on an old story was wonderfully presented with its intriguingly paced and slowly unfolded vision and understanding! And that last line…that one drip carrying so much meaning and message, was an ingenious ending! Terrific job!
05/07/13
The way you purposely made me envision today's headlines and challenges and then led me into the Bibical story was masterful. This was wonderful!
I loved the way that you brought this familiar story to life. It took me a while to figure out what was happening, but once I did I realized the brilliance of your piece. Congratulations on your EC!
Noah's Ark... so much fodder for the writer. I enjoyed your perspective of the story. Congrats on your HC and EC. Great job!
05/11/13
Congratulations Jack on your excellent entry. God bless!
05/11/13
This was a masterpiece of suspense. I didn't catch on until almost the end and the second read through made it all the more enchanting!