The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 839 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/16/12
Wow -This really was an emotional and jarring read. It was prolific in its depth, intense and extremely well written.

God bless~
12/17/12
This is a gripping and scary tale. I have to admit I was hoping for a happier ending. Well-written.
12/19/12
In my opinion :-), the story was gripping and suspense-filled, but not quite on topic.

12/19/12
This is powerfully written in its painful realism. As such, it opens a bigger story to follow. Well done.
12/19/12
It was heart-wrenching. I love happy endings, but the story showed the reality that we have to go through some awful stuff and that God sustains us through it. I think you made a good point and did it well.
12/19/12
I love the confidence and the difference a Savior made. Gripping entry.
Wow this is great. I could feel my heart pounding as I read and was holding my breath. I think you did an outstanding job of thinking outside of the box while delivering such a powerful message.

The only red ink I might have is to start with the third or forth paragraph so the reader is grabbed instantly and pulled into the conflict.

Overall, though I think you did a fantastic job. I especially liked the open-ending. We may not know if her body was saved but we know that her soul was.