The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 933 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/12
Great message and great entry. I enjoyed this meaningful story. Thanks!
God bless~
10/27/12
I enjoyed your story - emotions displaye, suspense, a happy resolution. Thanks.
10/27/12
displayed - it should have said 'displayed' in the above comment.
This was a great story. I think we can all relate to the MC in one way or another. Though I could see the ending coming I was still eager to keep reading. At one point when the MC grumbled about the cups being on the wrong shelf, I thought Tah at least that husband puts the cups in the dishwasher! I guess I have some more self-awareness to do:) Thanks for the story and the look into my heart and of course for the smile.
10/29/12
I could identify with the MC for sure. Often we think we know what is going on but we don't, and are quick to assume that our husband/boyfriend is cheating, or that they have forgotten our important day. Thanks for such a wonderful read and a great lesson.

God bless!
Your story reminded me of times I've felt forgotten, and though they didn't always end in good surprises.I need to be thankful all the time for the many blessings I have
Good story. I've often kept running forward when I knew I should stop. Your MC and your story is very believable.
11/01/12
A very good encounter with truth as the MC came to realize the truth of the situation. It was a well told story, building up to jealousy and suspicion. The surprise ending was great.