The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1451 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a wonderfully creative poem with its many definitions of "cup."
10/25/12
Very creative entry with enjoyable elements on a whole. Thanks - God bless~
10/26/12
I love your poem, its images and language. Great work. Thanks.
10/26/12
I enjoyed reading this piece as it created lovely slices of life that your readers can surely relate to.
10/27/12
This is very enjoyable. Profound, yet easy to understand. Good job!
This is such a thought provoking poem. I really enjoyed the different cups and you touched my heart with your words.
I also meant to say I really liked the different definition from a tea cup to Grandpa cupping his hand around his ear and the loving cup along with a measurement and then ending with the Cup before Jesus. This is really creative and such a clever and fresh POV. :)
10/29/12
I liked your poem. Very creative.

God bless!
Great poem to illustrate doing what we are able to do.
Oops--I'd already "liked" this poem--my final comment was for the next poem--too bad we can't edit here!
10/31/12
Beautiful in its simplicity. I love this. God bless!
This is simplicity and splendour. I loved it.
11/03/12
Winsome and beautiful description of many cups of life.
Excellently crafted poem!