The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1069 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Brilliant. Love this and guess it might be true? (Almost reminiscent of losing a huge Danish Pastry to a seagull this summer!!)
Fantastic poem.
09/13/12
Love the title...Loved the poem. It was creative and filled me with glee.

Thanks. God bless~
09/14/12
Seems like you made a big misteak! Those kookaburras sure know how to wake us up every morning, but I am a little disappointed. Your entry - clever though it is - did not share the secret of how to kook a burra.
But thank you for a good fun read.
09/14/12
I loved your poem and I know about kookaburras too being another Aussie. Well written with great humour and rhyme. Thanks.
09/14/12
Such a fun poem with a playful rhythm...fantastic job!
09/20/12
COngrats! God bless~
09/20/12
Congrats on your EC!
GOd bless~
09/21/12
Hee-hee!! :) What a cute poem! It flowed very well, and it made me smile! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR E.C.!!!! Way to write!
09/21/12
Great entertaining piece. Well done! Congrats.
09/26/12
What a fun and delightful poem! Loved it. I have never heard of such a bird. I did, however, have a beagle once who grabbed our entire London broil in his mouth and took off like a bullet down our hallway. The humor of the scene ALMOST made up for the fact that we had no supper that night! Great poetry.
10/02/12
Congratulations Vincent. Good job!