The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1314 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/17/12
Wow - Gripping and jarring.

This will make the believer even more so in regards to God and following closely to His Word and commandments.

No one wants to end up at "that table!"

Great job with the topic.

God bless~
Yikes! I got shivers! Marvelous poetry, enthralling and horrifyingly good.
So great to see you back with another of your masterful, memorable poems--each word carefully chosen, and the message powerful.
08/18/12
Ooooh ... creepy, scary and amazingly good poetry. Made my hair stand on end! Superb!
I rarely say this about a poem but I absolutely loved this! I think it was a bit of genius. I've read many stories this week about banquets in Heaven but by describing what one might expect in He'll was beyond powerful. Your descriptions made me shiver. The line where no one thought to pray really touched me. This is well-done and I'm sure will touch so many.
08/23/12
Congratulations Kenn on a well deserved win! Loved this entry...powerful and over the top jarring.

Great job. God Bless~
08/23/12
Sheer poetic genius! Your imagery tops the charts. Congratulations!!
08/24/12
In classical Kenn Allan style, each word choice, meter, and image evoked is spectacular. It's great to see a new entry by the Master Poet. What a message here. Chilling! Congrats, Kenn!
The creativity of this poem is astounding; your talent is beyond awesome. What a gift from God. I loved it.
10/04/12
What a treat to see one of your poems in the challenge again. You are truly a gifted poet and I hope to read more from you, as you show the rest of us poets how it's done by a master.
Welcome back!