The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 920 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/02/12
Wow. You got me at the end. I was sure she would say that the victim wasn't given enough information. Very interesting take on the topic. I like it.
06/02/12
So well done. You allow us to walk with her while she faces hostile interrogation, and she honestly answers each question. I am happy her integrity resulted in the right verdict.
06/02/12
I feel for everyone in this well written story. The girl who lost her baby...and the woman testifying. It was hard for everyon involved.
You took me to the "juror's box" I felt as if I was there listening in person. Great job. Thank you.

God Bless~
06/04/12
I was really caught up in this and it twisted at the end. Good job!
You did take me into the courtroom, and I felt your mc did exactly the right thing: tell the truth. You made me feel sympathy for both sides, yet satisfaction that justice prevailed.
06/04/12
This is one of the best entries I have read thus far. If it doesn't place high, I will be shocked! Excellent writing! Not only did you take me to the courtroom, you allowed me to meet the jury and have a glance into the life of the victim. I just thought you did an excellent job in presenting this story.
06/05/12
Gripping account. Excellent writing. May I never have to live the story of your MC! You really swept us up in her inner struggle, knowing the pain of the patient, as well as the truth she must declare.
Hi -

This is indeed engaging. Thank you for this well-written piece that stresses that truth is best.