The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1360 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Absolutely beautiful!
05/26/12
Oh, I like this. Nice job.
05/26/12
Wow! You certainly belong in the masters section.

I think you have used lower case deliberately. I will spend some time pondering those lower case i. Even sentence beginnings are lower case.

If it isn't deliberate, I still like the thought that it is.

Thank you.
05/26/12
Deeply penetrating...loved it. Thank you. God bless~
05/26/12
I could feel every word. Excellent writing.
05/26/12
Beautifully written. Well done.
05/26/12
This was very nice, I could imagine everything in it.

I too wonder about the lower cases. Perhaps since the MC was hunting it was a metaphor for being quiet? At any rate, Nice job!
Wow this is a moving piece. I really enjoyed the mirror image from the first part of it to the second. Very well done.
05/27/12
Lots of food for thought here. As usual, you have crafted a masterful poem. Even more so, because I had to pause a moment at the last two lines. Meaning? Oh, yes! Okay. :-)
"shall i retreat
into my tame and tepid existence,
in cubicles of caution and towers of timid spirits"

I took that as a modern man caught up in his mundane world of 9 to 5, yet the freedom of real life called out to him...hope I got it because I thoroughly enjoyed it!
05/29/12
this is absolutely one of the best pieces I had read on Faithwriters if not the best.....just gave me goosebumps. Thank you and God Bless you....