The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1205 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/25/12
A fine telling of David's "risk" in killing Goliath. I enjoyed this story that was completely on topic, with a wonderful message.

God Bless~
05/25/12
This message transcends time, ethnicity, and even gender. :) I love how you stacked the odds against David, yet he wasn't daunted. You completely had me puzzled until I got to the second section. This is made perfect sense. Perfect entry, perfect for the topic, perfect delivery!! I love it!
05/25/12
THEN IT made perfect sense! (Sorry about the typo in the previous comment.) I need an editor. :)
05/27/12
Amazing poem. I couldn't make sense of it until the end paragraph. Good use of the topic too.
This was great! We all hear the voice of the accuser of the brethren telling us what we can't or are not qualified to do. It's up to us to tell the enemy to shut up and take the risk to do God's bidding.
05/29/12
Loved the title, which did not show its relevance until the penny dropped about David. Very well done.
Enjoyed your prose-poem so much. You have done a great job of showing how age old the discouragements of today really are! Keep writing. God bless you.
This is brilliant Verna - many congratulations and very very well deserved.
05/31/12
This is SO beautiful in its simplicity with few, but well chosen words.

You said so much with so little. Congratulations!!!
05/31/12
Absolute perfection, my friend! Congratulations on a well deserved EC...third place no less! I think this is my favorite of all you have written. Can you tell I loved it?
06/01/12
Perfect! Congratulations on your EC. It well deserved it!
06/01/12
Congratulations! God Bless~