The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1264 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/12
This is great. Love the contrast between what she could have in this world and the love she could have for eternity. A perfect closing signature.
05/05/12
This piece was a joy to read and held my attention throughout. I was very pleased at the beautiful conclusion. Nicely done!

God Bless~
05/07/12
Excellent writing and a compelling read. Thank you!
05/08/12
I loved this! You snagged me from the beginning with humor, spum me around with fantasy, and then stuck me in the heart with the incomparable love of Christ. Whereas I started reading with a chuckle, I finished the last sentence with a wetness in my eyes.

Fantastic!
This is a super clever take on the topic. I've read a few stories about the person Rich, but I liked how his personality fit his name. That really pushes the message home.

The only red ink I might offer is parts of it (the first part mostly) didn't feel like a letter to me but more of listening to someone. Can't tell you which words or phrases made me feel that way, just that it did.

This is a well-written piece and there is no other groom than Jesus! Oh how all humans pale in his comparison. I could feel your genuine romance with God as the descriptions are so vivid. I just completed a bible study about Jesus being our bridegroom. Your story made me think of the different messages in the study. You did an excellent job with this.

05/08/12
Excellent
05/08/12
Excellent
05/10/12
And excellent again!
05/10/12
Congratulations !
05/10/12
Congratulations Amanda!
Hi -

If I had three thumbs, they'd all be up...

This is a delightful read.

Thank you.